The Wall of Honor is EXPANDING | Explore the ELLIS ISLAND HERITAGE TRAIL
Experience the icon in person., ellis island, make the voyage, walk in the footsteps of history., help keep liberty alive..
- Get Your Ferry Tickets
- Accessing the Ferries
- FAQ About Visiting Liberty and Ellis
- Search Passenger and Ship Records
- Views from Lady Liberty
- Let Us Start Your Search!
- Genealogy Tips
- Educational Resources
- Oral History Project
- Famous Names in the Ellis Island Database
- Explore the Flag of Faces
- Become a Member
- Make a Donation
- Wall of Honor
- Founders Registry
- Statue of Liberty Click for more info Overview + History Statue of Liberty Museum The Role of the Foundation The Future of Liberty
- Ellis Island Click for more info Overview + History National Museum of Immigration Family History Center American Immigrant Wall of Honor The Role of the Foundation The Future of Ellis
- Foundation Click for more info Mission + History News Leadership + Governance Awards Our Blog: The Torch Careers
- Visit Click for more info Get Your Ferry Tickets Accessing the Ferries FAQ About Visiting Liberty and Ellis
- Discover Click for more info Search Passenger and Ship Records Views from Lady Liberty Let Us Start Your Search! Genealogy Tips Educational Resources Oral History Project Famous Names in the Ellis Island Database Explore the Flag of Faces
- Support Click for more info Become a Member Make a Donation Wall of Honor Founders Registry
The ONLY Way to Liberty Island
Traveling can be unforgettable, but not always in a good way. Circumstances can leave you frustrated, disappointed, or even cheated out of time, money, and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation does not want this to happen to you! Read on to ensure a successful trip to Liberty and Ellis Islands!
Don't Get Fooled, Again
Unfortunately, every year visitors from around the world – and around the corner, because locals aren’t immune to ticket scammers – are cheated out of visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Sales for other attractions may be misleading, sending people to ferries that only sail around the Hudson River, never reaching the actual monuments. In some cases, the experience begins and ends with a bus ride from Manhattan to New Jersey, adding hours to the failed adventure.
Just ask Alec Baldwin ! And read on…
PLAN YOUR VOYAGE
How to purchase tickets.
- Go to StatueCityCruises.com
- Call 1-877-523-9849 (877-LADY-TIX)
- In person at the Statue City Cruises ticket booths located in Castle Clinton in Battery Park (NYC) or at the ferry departure point in Liberty State Park in New Jersey (Link HERE for directions to Statue City Cruises ferries)
Ferry schedules change seasonally and during periods of high tourism. Up-to-date schedules are posted on the Statue City Cruises website. To guarantee entry, purchasing tickets in advance is recommended.
What's Included With Your Ticket
- Round trip ferry service with stops at Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Access to the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration and the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Audio tours, which can be picked up on each Island. Content is available in 12 languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. A family-friendly tour is also available, as are an American Sign Language (ASL) version and an Audio Descriptive (AD) version
How to Find the Ferry
The ferry at battery park new york, ny.
Link to map of Battery Park
- Local 1 (7th Avenue Line) to the last stop – South Ferry
- Express 4 or 5 (Lexington Avenue Line) to Bowling Green
- Local R/W train from Brooklyn/Queens (Broadway Line) to Whitehall Street
- M1, M6 or M15 to South Ferry (last stop)
- From the East Side take the FDR Drive South to Exit 1, South Ferry/Battery Park
- From the West Side take the Westside Highway South (Route 9A) to Battery Park
- NOTE: Street and private garage parking is limited in the Battery Park neighborhood
The Ferry at Liberty State Park Jersey City, NJ
Link to map of Liberty State Park
- Take exit 14-B off the New Jersey Turnpike; follow signs to Liberty State Park
- Ample parking is available in Liberty State Park, for a nominal fee
By Public Transportation:
- Take the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (HBLR) to the Liberty State Park Station; walk or bike one mile along Audrey Zapp Drive to the historic Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal in Liberty State Park
- The HBLR is accessible via PATH at the Hoboken Station or Newport (Jersey City) Station
WHAT TO EXPECT
Liberty Island is home to a beautiful park, an innovative museum, and America’s most iconic symbol of promise and possibility. As you explore the grounds, take in Lady Liberty from different angles noting her design details and how her appearance changes with the light.
The Statue of Liberty Museum is an experience unto itself. Full of incredible exhibits, the Museum gives color and context to the Statue and houses her original torch. Before you depart Liberty Island, be sure to visit the Liberty Vista atop the Museum for breathtaking views of the Statue and New York Harbor.
An additional ticket IS NOT needed to enter the museum.
Visitors to Ellis Island are given a unique view of American history. Beautifully restored to its peak operating period, the Island allows park-goers to step into Ellis Island travelers’ shoes for a sense of the immigrant journey.
Interested in discovering your family’s connection to Ellis Island? Plan a stop at the American Family Immigration History Center , located on the first floor. Here you can explore the Ellis Island Database, a treasure-trove of 65 million passenger arrival records. Make the most of this experience by completing a Family History Research Prep Sheet .
While walking the grounds of Ellis Island, take in amazing views of lower Manhattan and explore The American Immigrant Wall of Honor .
Create an account
Already have an account? Sign In
Forgot your password?
Create an account?
Having trouble? Contact Us .
- Manage Booking
Statue Liberty and Ellis Island Tickets
Statue cruises ticket options.
Purchase tickets to visit the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration. Reserve your tickets to guarantee access to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal. The only way to guarantee access to the interior of the Statue of Liberty National Monument is to book in advance.
Choose the Departure Location for Reserve Ticket
New Jersey (Liberty State Park)
New york (battery park).
ELLIS ISLAND ACCESS INCLUDED WITH ALL TICKET OPTIONS
HARD HAT TOUR & JR EXHIBIT
Find your experience.
You can now save favorite things to do and places to visit, build your own trip itineraries and have everything you love about the Garden State — all in one place — with a MY VISITNJ page.
As you navigate through the site, click on the little “heart” icons to save Favorites, or click the “map” icons to save items to your trip itinerary.
At any point you can view your Favorites or manage your Itineraries by clicking “Account” in the header to return to your dashboard.
- Search NJ.gov
- eNEWSLETTER SIGN UP
- TRAVEL PLANNING RESOURCES
- Arts & Culture
- Casinos & Gaming
- Dining & Entertainment
- Outdoors & Sports
- Arts & Crafts
- Beer & Wine Tastings
- Children's Events
- Concerts & Music Events
- Sports Events
- All Beaches
- Delaware River Region
- Gateway Region
- Greater Atlantic City Region
- Shore Region
- Skylands Region
- Southern Shore Region
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Campgrounds & RV Parks
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Hotels & Lodging
- Login or Register to save this to your Favorites.
Statue Cruises provides ferry service to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island from Liberty State Park. Tickets may be purchased at the Central Railroad Terminal of New Jersey in Liberty State Park or online.
Liberty house restaurant, maritime parc, orale mexican kitchen, brightside tavern, atlantic city party pass, carlo's bakery, cucharamama, lodging, liberty harbor rv park, residence inn jersey city, canopy by hilton jersey city arts district, sonesta simply suites jersey city, hyatt regency jersey city on the hudson, doubletree jersey city, hyatt house jersey city, the westin jersey city, newport, activities, empty sky, 9/11 memorial, statue of liberty, ellis island & museum, morris canal, central railroad of new jersey terminal (crrnj), liberty state park, liberty landing ferry, liberty landing marina, events, jersey city's outdoor skating rink open for winter season, global music series/slavo rican assembly at jersey city theater center, new jersey symphony: joshua bell leads the new jersey symphony, new jersey symphony: handel's messiah, test brand new event, retreat weekend at fort lee historic park, small business saturday street fair, swedish traditional christmas fair, activities, dining, explore statue cruises.
Nearby Upcoming Events
Statue of Liberty Tickets
- Hours of Operation
- Ferry Schedule
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Plan your Visit
Visit the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Ferry service to both Liberty and Ellis Island is the only way to get there. Tours sell out quickly to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, so reserve your tickets now and avoid long lines.
Ferry to Ellis Island. Research your family history.
Visit the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Ferry service to both Liberty and Ellis Island is included with your ticket. Tours sell out quickly to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island so reserve your tickets now and avoid long lines.
News + Information
- Statue of Liberty - Tuesday, November 14 Current Conditions: Fair and 48°F Same-Day Tickets Available. -->
- Reserve Now. Popular days sell-out well in advance. Visit the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum on Ellis Island. The Ellis Hard Hat tour is also available.
- All ticketed guests have access to the new Statue of Liberty Museum on Liberty Island at no additional cost.
- Did You Know? There are concession stands on all the boats and also concession stands and gift stores on both Liberty and Ellis Island. Learn More: Things To Know Before You Visit the Statue of Liberty
Experience the beauty and splendor of New York City aboard the Statue of Liberty ferry. Tour the grounds of Liberty Island and take the perfect photo of Lady Liberty.
Ellis Island is a symbol of American immigration. Tour the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and research your family history. View genealogy records of your ancestry.
Thank you for visiting www.statueoflibertytickets.com . Reservations and E-tickets are genuine for the tour which includes the ferry service. We also provide extended around-the-clock customer care seven days a week, including holidays. This website is not affiliated with any government entity and is not the official box office. Ticket price exceeds face value. We are a private Customer Service and Booking company. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please share your experience with us at: Customer Care .
- Statue of Liberty Tour
- Ellis Island Tour
- Alcatraz Island Tours
- Frequenty Asked Questions
- Online Chat
Statue of Liberty Cruise from Battery Park and Midtown
Statue of Liberty Sightseeing Cruise
- Duration: ~ 75 minutes
- 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00 / 17:00
- Unlock New York on the Big City Tour Cruise
- Let you wander above the New York landmarks
- Enjoy an open roof deck
- Drinks, food and souvenirs can be purchased on board
Statue Liberty Cruises
Top attractions in nyc.
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Chrysler Building
- Ellis Island
- Empire State Building
- George Washington Bridge
- Gracie Mansion
- High Line Park
- Manhattan Bridge
- South Street Seaport
- Statue of Liberty
- United Nation Headquarter
- Yankee Stadium
- 11:00AM ~ 07:00PM (Every 1 hour)
- 12:30PM 03:00PM
Best of NYC Cruise
- 10:00AM 12:00PM 13:30PM 15:30PM
The Beast Cruise
- 11:00AM ~ 18:00PM (Every 1 Hour)
New York City Pass
- Choice of 3 - 10 attractions
- Pick your own attractions
- Over 90 top attractions
- Free digital guidebook
- Choice of 1 - 10 days
- Ideal for first time visitors
- Fast track entry available
- Access to the hop-on hop-off bus
- Choice of over 100 attractions
- Admission to over 100 attractions
- Electronic guidebook
- Discounts at top restaurants
New York Attractions
- Skip the Line
- General Skip The Line Ticket
- Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck
- Downloadable audio guide
- Met Museum tickets
- Rooftop garden and abbey ticket
- General Admission
- Admission ticket to The Museum of Modern Art
Subscribe to our newsletter