- Washington DC
- Tours & Sightseeing
- Night Tours
Washington DC Monuments by Moonlight Electric Cart Tour
- 2-hour night tour of Washington DC landmarks
- Take in DC's monuments as they glow with spectacular lighting
- Marvel at the majestic presence of the White House in the evening light and walk up to the Lincoln Memorial
- Get great photo ops of illuminated Capitol Hill landmarks
- Admire the fountain displays at the WWI and WWII Memorials
- Small-group tour limited to 7 passengers per cart in up to three guided carts ensures a personalized experience
Inclusions & Exclusions
- An experienced local English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation in an all-electric 7-passenger vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Departure & Return
12th & Independence Ave, Washington DC
promptly at 8pm
Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
There are walking tours and there are bus tours, but this unique eCruiser tour provides an entirely new perspective on the city of Washington, DC and its many famous landmark locations by the light of night. Meet the guide and the rest of the small-group at 12th and Independence Ave. SW, the Smithsonian Metro Stop at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Then climb aboard a nifty eCruiser vehicle - an open-air, eco-friendly electric cart that offers as much in style as it does with substance. See the Washington Monument lit up for the evening; the Thomas Jefferson and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials, illuminated by indirect lighting from the Tidal Basin; the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, featuring cascading waterfalls and scenic sculptures; and the National World War I and World War II Memorials, with a spectacular fountain display.There's also the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and the world-famous dome of the United States Capitol, plus the United States Supreme Court Building and the Library of Congress. Along the way, hear the historic stories and facts that make the city of Washington, DC one of the most popular tourist destinations in the United States.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If wheelchair access is required, please advise at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Our RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding they're the perfect way to sightsee in the rain or wind. Our vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
For a full refund, cancel At least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Your Contact Details
Questions or requests.
Do you have questions or specific requests regarding this tour?
- --> --> --> --> -->