There is also a pokemon center around there. Heal up and head through the next gate up North.
For P500 you'll get 30 safari balls to play in the safari zone. When you use all the balls you have then your game ends and you go back to the start. Either use all your balls or head back to the entrance yourself and ask to end the game. To catch pokemon you can only use the balls, bait, and mud. Mud makes pokemon easier to catch but may make them flee. Bait makes the pokemon harder to catch but makes them stay longer. The obtainable pokemon in the safari zone depends on the area you're in.
When you first go in the old man Baoba will ask if you want to take a test. All you have to do is catch a geodude in the safari zone. Once you have one in your party show it to Baoba and he'll say there's a second part to the test but you may have to wait till later. Three hours later he will call you and ask you to catch a Sandshrew with the area customization. You'll have to add a desert section to find the Sandshrew. You can now switch around the different areas of the Safari Zone. Each area has certain pokemon that show up in that area.
You'll eventually be able to place items or blocks in the safari zone that allow even more pokemon to be obtainable!
Up Next: The Glacier Badge
Top guide sections.
- Johto Walkthrough
- Kanto Walkthrough
- End Game Extras
Was this guide helpful?
In this guide.
How do you place objects in the safari zone in Pokemon soul silver?
all you have to do is go in the safari zone and just press a if im not mistaken to add the objects and if you want to remove them you just go up to it and press a gain and it'll ask you ifi you want to remove the object
Just press A in a spot that there are no stairs or rocks or anything that you can't remove or pick up.
you just press the a button while in the safari zone
Add your answer:
Where do you find lavitar in Pokemon Soul Silver?
mt. silver and you can rarely get it in Safari Place. x
How many forest objects do you have to place in safari zone to get a Roselia?
You have to place twenty-five objects.
Where is Vibrava in the Safari Zone in Soul Silver?
Vibrava is in the Desert area. You will need to place 25 Forest Objects and wait 20 days for a chance for one to appear.
Where can you find a Tropius on Pokemon Platinum?
In the safari place.
Pokemon SoulSilver where to get Lucario?
In Soul Silver you can't catch Lucario but you can catch Riolu(Lucario's Pre- Evolved form) in the Safari Zone near the meadow Area If you place down 10 Forest objects and 14 Peak objects down. You can Evolve the Riolu and you will have Lucario!! Or If you have Pokemon Diamond or Pearl or maybe Platinum you can go to Iron Island and help Riley get to the Exit. He will give you a Riolu egg you can then evolve it and then trade it to your Pokemon Soul Silver that's what I did..... I have Pokemon Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Diamond,Pearl,Riby,Sapphire,Emerald,Silver,Gold,Crystal, Blue and Fire Red. Hope it Helped ^^ -Bolt the Electric Lucario
How can you place objects in the safari zone in Pokemon heart gold?
All you have to do is press the "A" button in the safari zone
Pokemon soul silver where to find a lickitung?
Safari Zone is one place.
Where do you catch bagon in Pokemon HeartGold?
yes.you just place objects in safari zone
How do you catch solrock on Pokemon Soul Silver?
go to the safari zone and place 42 rocky objects in the wasteland area. No, actually that would be incorrect sorry, you need to place 21 peak objects at the wastland and wait for 30 days
Where can you catch a Bagon in Pokemon Soul Silver Version?
In the safari zone, but i do not know witch place.
How can you catch gloom in Pokemon HeartGold?
Gloom can be caught in the Swampy Area of the Safari Zone if you place your objects correctly.
How do you get a lavitar in soul silver?
In Pokémon SoulSilver, you can find Larvitar in the Safari Zone and in Mt. Silver. For the Safari Zone, you can find Level 17 Larvitar in the Mountain area of the Safari Zone however if you want a Level 42 Larvitar then you have to place 5 Peak Objects in the Mountain area of the Safari Zone and it'll appear in there once you have placed the objects in there.
How do you get rhydon in Pokemon Soul Silver?
U have to go to the desert part of the safari zone and place down 10 rock objects and now go around in the grass u will find a lvl 40-50 rhydon
How do you get into the Safari Zone in Pokemon Silver?
In Pokemon Silver, the Safari Zone is closed and cannot be accessed by the player. Since no place like it exists elsewhere in Johto or Kanto, the Safari Zone is not available. The zone was created and incorporated into the game, but due to programming issues, was not allowed access by the player. The data still exists in Pokemon Silver and if cheat codes are used correctly it can be accessed. However, it is not possible to catch any Pokemon there and it is simply an area inside the game. It is impossible to legitimately open the Safari Zone in Pokemon Gold and Silver. Luckily most of the pokemon can be found in nearby routes.
Where do you get a pachirisu in Pokemon HeartGold?
you can. go to the marshlands in the safari zone and place 8 forest objects. a pachirisu will eventually show up :)
Where and how do you get a Sealeo in Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver?
The easiest way is to evolve a Spheal. You can also get one via Safari Zone. You do this by going to the Mountain Zone. Place 7 Peak objects and 17 Water objects and wait 80 days. A level 45 Sealeo will appear.
- Social Media
- Smart Devices
How to Get Gible in "SoulSilver"
By Jarrett Melendez
Updated September 22, 2017
The only way to catch a Gible in the wild in "Pokemon: SoulSilver Version," as well as its counterpart, "Pokemon: HeartGold Version," is by luring one out in the Safari Zone's Rocky Beach area. Fans of the franchise will remember the Safari Zone from previous generations, but this generation of Pokemon games offers the ability to customize the Safari Zone to attract new Pokemon that you wouldn't normally find there. The process for drawing out a wild Gible is not difficult but is very time-consuming.
Travel to the Safari Zone, west of Clanwood, and speak with the Safari Warden. If you have not already completed his two errands, bringing him a Geodude and Sandshrew, respectively, do that now. Completing these two tasks allows you to customize the different areas in the Safari Zone.
Return to the Safari Zone one day after you have brought the Safari Warden the Sandshrew. From this point on, you are allowed to customize the different areas of the Safari Zone using different objects. These are grouped by the type of area where you might find them, such as Peak objects, Plains objects, Forest objects and so forth.
Use the brief tutorial given by the Safari Warden to learn about customizing the Safari Zone areas. Travel to the Rocky Beach area and go to the north of the large body of water, where you'll find a platform of grass. Walk just west of this area to the corner with the large stone, and place 13 Plains objects and 17 Peak objects in a cluster. These are necessary for drawing out a Gible.
Wait 100 days before going back to the Safari Zone. You can actually wait for 100 days, or you can alter the internal calendar in your Nintendo DS. To do this, go to the main menu and tap the DS icon at the center of the bottom of the screen. Tap the calendar icon and change the date so that it is set to 100 days in the future. Save your settings, turn the DS off, turn it back on and go to your "Pokemon: SoulSilver Version" game.
Travel back to the Safari Zone and go to the Rocky Beach area. Position a Pokemon that is between level 30 and level 50 and spray a Repel on it to increase your chances of encountering a Gible. Go to the patch of grass near the northern part of the map, where you placed the Peak and Plains objects, and walk around until you encounter a Gible. Throw Safari Balls until you capture it.
- Serebii.net: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Safari Zone
- Serebii.net: Pokemon Pokedex Locations: Gible
- YouTube: Pokemon HG/SS: How to get a Gible: 40 Second Guide
- "Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver: The Official Pokemon Johto Guide & Johto Pokedex: Official Strategy Guide"; Prima Games; 2010
Jarrett Melendez is a journalist, playwright and novelist who has been writing for more than seven years. His first published work was a play titled, "Oh, Grow Up!" which he wrote and performed with a group of his classmates in 2002.
- Dex iPhone App
- Pokemon List
- Pokemon X/Y
- Diamond/Pearl / Platinum
- Ruby/Sapphire / Emerald
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - Safari Zone Guide
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series
- More Systems
How is the new Safari Zone works?
Pokemon soulsilver version, pokemon heartgold version (ds).
- I always find the same pokemon OrdinaryG - 13 years ago - report
Top Voted Answer
- The Safari Zone works in a similar manner to the previous Safari Zones with you being given 30 Safari Balls and sent into the Safari Zone with only a limited amount of steps. There are six areas in the Safari Zone and they all hold different kinds of Pokemon so you need to explore if you wish to get them all. However, the Johto Safari Zone has a distinct difference. This new Safari Zone allows you to customise the areas. The customisation allows you to move where all six of the areas of the Safari Zone are. This is useful so you don't have to walk and waste a load of steps should you wish to find a Pokemon that is only in the Desert area. All you do is slide the areas around using the touch screen. All the areas have exits at the same place so there are no combination that you cannot do. However, to activate the customisation, you first have to do a special task and capture a Geodude for Baoba, the Safari Zone Warden. Show him the Geodude and he will say he'll call you when the customisation is ready, which usually will be in the next day. After you have done the Warden's second task of bringing him a Sandshrew, he will allow you to start bringing Objects into the Safari Zone. These Objects can be placed anywhere in the Safari Zone just by pressing A when you're playing through the Safari Zone However, these Objects are not superficial and just for aesthetics, these items have the ability of drawing out certain Pokemon in each area if you place them right. You can place up to 30 items in each of the six Safari Zone areas so use them wisely to get the desired outcome for the Pokemon you wish. You can then see if the items have lured any Pokemon in the tile customisation computer. These Pokemon are typically of higher levels than the normal Pokemon.(About lvl 40~42) As time goes on, Baoba will continue to call you to provide you with more items. If you leave the areas open for set amount of days, the Objects you place in each area level up so they count as more. Once they're levelled up, you can switch without worry. As the areas level up, the amount of Objects that you require for the Pokemon decreases. For example, Lairon in the Cliff area requires 24 Peak Objects, but after 30 days, it only needs 12 Objects, having each block count as 2 Objects. vyseskies - 13 years ago - report 3 0
- Since vyseskies already did a very detailed explanation, I'll just do a brief one: The new Safari Zone works just the same as the previous ones, but there are a few changes, specifically being able to customize the areas and put items in the Safari Zone to lure specific Pokemon to the grass near it. RazorSharpG - 13 years ago - report 0 0
More Questions from This Game
- Where EXACTLY is the Saffari Zone Warden located? Side Quest DS 2 answers
- How can you unlock everything in the safari zone? Side Quest DS 8 answers
- To find gible in the safari zone, do i really have to wait 100 days or can i just adjust the calendar? Side Quest DS 5 answers
- Because of the new Safari Zone, is it possible to get a Larvitar BEFORE the Elite Four now? Build DS 5 answers
- How do I unlock the Safari Zone? General DS 2 answers