best prices guaranteed
best circle tour in oahu
This iconic landmark is located at the east end of Waikiki. It is a volcanic tuff cone known to Hawaiians as Le'ahi.
Located right next to Diamond Head is this upscale neighborhood of Kahala, also known as the Beverly Hills of Hawaii.
This scenic bay is Oahu's prime snorkeling destination. From the lookout point above the bay one can enjoy amazing views of the coral reef and turquoise water below.
This underwater lava tube shoots water up into the air when ocean waves crash into it. A great spot for picture taking!
This charming little town on the windward coast of Oahu is home to the longest uninterrupted white-sand beach on the island.
This is Oahu's most popular lookout point featuring spectacular views of a large stretch of Oahu's east shore.
Located in a peaceful valley in Kaneohe, at the foothills of the lush Ko'olau Mountain Range, this temple is a replica of Japan's 450-year-old place of worship.
This small offshore island within Kaneohe Bay makes for great photo opportunities.
One of Oahu's most popular visitor attractions, Kualoa Ranch overlooks Oahu's windward coast. The working ranch offers a variety of guided tours, including ATV tours and horseback rides.
This beautiful Mormon temple sits on a small hill near the ocean and overlooks the town of Laie. Its serene surroundings and lush gardens provide great photo opportunities.
Home to many world-famous big wave surfing beaches, where in the winter months giant waves pound the shore and surfing competitions take place.
See how pineapples grow at the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Here you can also try the popular Pineapple Whip ice cream and visit their gift shop.
grand circle island tour oahu
Travel 120 miles to see Oahu's top attractions and most beautiful sights. First-time visitors to Hawaii will love an Oahu grand circle island tour, but it is popular with repeat visitors as well. Your journey will include "the best of the best" of Oahu. From the lush, forested mountains to the blue waters of the Pacific, across the Dole Pineapple Plantation and beyond, an Oahu circle island tour is the best and easiest way to experience this beautiful island. Our friendly, knowledgeable tour guides provide live narration to accompany the tour, so you'll learn interesting historical and cultural facts along the way.
You'll see the 1,186-foot Pali Lookout, the site of King Kamehameha the Great's last battle, for a view that will leave you breathless. Your tour also includes the world-famous North Shore surfing beaches and awe-inspiring Waimea Bay, where during the winter months giant waves crash right onto the shore exploding into a salty mist. No other Oahu tour offers so many spectacular photo opportunities in a single day.
Make your reservation early as these Oahu grand circle island tours usually sells out in advance. For more tour information or to make your reservation over the phone, call us Toll Free at 1-866-482-9775 or at (808) 892-2082 (local).
Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction.
safe secure online booking system with validated privacy protection.
advance booking satisfaction
avoid sell outs and price increases. relax knowing your tour is confirmed.
“One of the highlights of our entire trip!!”
We scheduled the trip for our first day of our vacation so we could get a feel of the island and go back and visit what we wanted to later on during the week.
I don't think we would have had such a great experience if it weren't for our awesome guide, Mandy. She was well versed in Hawaiian culture, the environment,which included every aspect of the environment.
“Brilliant Day Out”
Each stop was interesting and the highlight of the day (other than the stunning views) was our guide "Tiny".
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- See all photos
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Oahu grand circle island tour information.
Get 10% Off All Roberts Hawaii Tours When You Book Online! Click to learn more.
- Available Now!
- Most Popular Tour!
OAHU GRAND CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR
- Duration: Approximately 9 hours (not including hotel pickup & drop off times)
- Availability: Daily
- Waikiki Pickups: 6:45 a.m. – 7:25 a.m.
- Waikiki Returns: Approximately 4:30 p.m.
Award-Winning Oahu Island Tour
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, our famous Oahu island tour is the ultimate way to soak up all the beauty and culture of Hawaii in just one day.
During this Oahu sightseeing tour, you will be swept away to the island’s most breathtaking landmarks and destinations, including the the spouting “Blow Hole,” and the renowned Kualoa Ranch, which is nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy an Oahu Adventure
Spending the day with one of our experienced drivers is like hanging out with your best friend. Each driver brings first-hand knowledge combined with passion, education and a dash of fun. It’s like an adventure value pack that you can only get from our Oahu island tour!
Get on board one of the best tours on Oahu! This is the one day you’ll be telling your friends about and remember for the rest of your life.
- Chevron down Oahu Circle Island Tour Highlights
(* denotes stops made, ** denotes stop if parking available)
- Diamond Head – A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It’s a worldwide symbol of the Hawaiian Islands
- Kahala Estates – Kahala Estates are a large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls vacation homes in this area.
- Hanauma Bay* Formed within a volcanic cone, this marine ecosystem offers spectacular views (Closed on Mondays and Tuesday’s)
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout** – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole
- Waimanalo Town* – This quaint, rustic town is known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back toward the Koolau Mountains.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout* – The bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
- Chinaman’s Hat – The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a giant lizard or dragon’s tail that was chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
- Kualoa Ranch* Daily lunch stop (subject to change) at Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve on 4,000 acres, it is one of the most sacred places on the island with their goal to protect the natural beauty of the lands.
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple – The first temple built by the Latter Day Saints Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
- North Shore Surfing Beaches – Welcome to the surfing mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular area for filming.
- Dole Plantation* – Visit Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience,” see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream. Approximate 20min stop.
- Chevron down Important Information
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket due to possible rain at some of the stops.
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train, and garden tour are not included in the tour.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- Chevron down ADA Requests
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the comment section at the time of booking.
- If you require a wheelchair accessible vehicle, the type of wheelchair must be specified in the comments section when booking online or by directly calling Roberts Hawaii. Due to limited availability, we require ADA vehicle reservations to be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date and time of service.
- We make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of disabled travelers.
- Chevron down Cancellation Terms
Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.
I broke my ankle while on vacation and rented a mobility scooter the rest of the trip. This company is ADA compliant on their Grand Circle Island Tour of Oahu. The driver was great! He told us about the history of where we were going and kept us entertained the entire trip. He also never acted annoyed that he had to use the bus lift to lift me down at each stop which was nice. I do not believe the normal tour is on a huge bus unless you need the ADA complaint. I've been to Oahu 4 times in the past and never really did a Circle Island Tour. This was one of my favorite days I had (despite it raining the entire trip). I enjoyed all the stops!
Recently did two different tours with this company during my vacation with my husband in Oahu. The Grand Circle Island Tour with Cousin Koko was the best. Not only was he professional and fun-spirited, he was patient and very informative. Learned so much about the different places we visited on the tour. Treated everyone on the motorcoach like ohana! The Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial Tour with Cousin Wes was great as well. Our tour through downtown Honolulu was great; definitely appreciated the history lesson! It’s imperative that while on vacation, one should learn about the history and culture about the place you’re visiting! Thank you Roberts Hawaii for making our tours memorable!
The guide we had was excellent. He had a keen knowledge and deep understanding of the history and culture of Oahu and all the places we visited. And he brought us to a great local spot for lunch.
- Available Now
- Hour Glass 7 Hours
- Tag Sightseeing
- Map Marker Oahu
Stars & Stripes: Pearl Harbor and Battleship Missouri Tour
Explore the legacy of Pearl Harbor and visit the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri Battleship, and more in this emotionally resonating tour.
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Most Popular Transportation!
Waikele Outlets Shopping Shuttle
A hassle-free way to go shopping for bargains in more than 50 legendary brand name stores.
- Most Popular
- Hour Glass 2 Hours 45 Minutes
- Tag Dining , Shows
Observe a traditional luau with Royal Procession & Imu Ceremony, plus enjoy a delicious traditional buffet dinner.
Ultimate Circle Island Tour Special With Lunch AND Waimea Waterfall included!
- More Tour Information / Lunch Menu
- Book the tour
- Oahu Circle Island Tour
- Oahu Waterfall Adventure Tours
ULTIMATE CIRCLE ISLAND TOUR OPERATES: Weekdays
Pickups in Waikiki: starting at 7:00 AM (your pickup time will depend on your pickup location) Drop-off time: 6:00-6:30 PM
The timing of the tour always depends on many factors and is at the discretion of your driver/tour guide on location who will take into consideration the speed of the group, the traffic conditions around the island, the potential road closures, weather warnings from the state and many other factors. But generally speaking, the photo stops will take about 10-15 minutes , other stops are 20-25 minutes , the lunch is usually about 40-45 minutes at Fumi’s and the Waimea Arboretum/ Waterfall walk/visit is about two hours . We have marked all the actual STOPS for you with red color .
TOUR DESCRIPTION :
Join us on this exciting journey of discovery that will satisfy your senses and provide exceptional photo opportunities.
Begin your day driving through the Amelia Earhart Point on the ocean-facing outer slopes of Diamond Head Crater, Hawaii’s icon and most recognizable landmark, where you can marvel at the 100,000 year-old volcanic peak perched above the Pacific.
Traveling along Oahu’s spectacular southeast coastline we arrive at the famous Halona Blowhole and “ From Here to Eternity ” beach where Green Sea Turtles can often be spotted in the emerald-green waters of the cove made famous by the only Oscar-winning movie made in Hawaii.
We continue to visit Sandy Beach , a beautiful sandy-bottom beach that looks peaceful and serene but is known for its notoriously powerful shore-breaks, pounding waves and body-surfing opportunities.
Driving by Makapu’u Lookout you will see the island’s most recent lava flows and enjoy incredible panoramic views of offshore islands, turquoise and azure ocean water and breathtaking lava cliffs above.
We continue to the world-renowned Pali Lookout , that Mark Twain called the most beautiful views on the planet.
Driving north we arrive at the Valley of the Temples and visit the colorful Byodo-in temple , a photographer’s dream. This Hawaii State Landmark is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of koi carp with a large reflecting pond and meditation niches.
Continuing on the relaxing windward coast we also visit scenic Chinaman’s Hat , a picturesque islet located in the warm, tropical waters of Kaneohe Bay.
Continuing north to Kahuku , home of the North Shore’ famous shrimp farm s you will observe endangered wetland birds, including Black-neck stilts, Hawaiian coots and Moorhens. Stopping at one of the locals’ favorite shrimp trucks, try some delicious locally-farmed garlic shrimp, fish or a chicken plate and refreshing drinks . You will be served your choice of nine different sautéed shrimp plates, fresh lemon and steaming rice while your nature guide provides information about Hawaii’s aquaculture efforts. (*Chicken Katsu and Veggie Chow Mein options are also available!)
Next you can marvel at the world-famous Sunset Beach as we drive by this legendary big-wave surfing location where towering, giant waves arrive between November-April.
Then we visit Waimea Valley Arboretum and Waterfall . This enchanting and relaxing location showcases over 5,000 species of tropical flowering plants, ancient archaeological sites , and one of the most scenic waterfalls on the island.
Our last stop is the historic Dole Plantation where you will find many varieties of pineapple species from all over the world. Here, you can buy a souvenir to take home and share with your family and friends and always remember your exciting adventure around the Island of Oahu and Waimea Waterfall.
Throughout your journey of discovery around the island of Oahu your nature guide will provide a fascinating narration about Hawaii’s bird and plant species, geology, history and culture.
*Age limit: Children must be at least 3 years old and require their own reserved seat on the bus.
* This Adventure is an exciting journey of discovery around the spectacular island of Oahu, Driving through the beautiful Amelia Earhart Point on the ocean-facing slopes of Diamond Head Crater to the famous Kaiwi coastline, Halona Blowhole, From Here to Eternity beach, Sandy Beach, Makapuu Point, Pali Lookout, Valley of the Temples, colorful Byodo-in Temple, scenic Mokoli’i, Waimea Valley Arboretum, Waterfall, Dole Pineapple Plantation and many other sites along our route.
Your expert nature guide will provide a fascinating narration about Hawaii’s bird and plant species, geology, history and culture. Includes a delicious lunch at the famous Fumi’s Shrimp Stand on the North Shore where you’ll be served your choice of various sautéed shrimp plates. *Chicken and Veggie options are also available. Each party also receives a 152-page Gift Book “Guide to Nature on Oahu” as a souvenir.
* We provide roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned, luxury, panorama touring buses with the highest-quality air filters, a professional guide who narrates your entire tour AND a SEPARATE, professional CDL DRIVER for a safer ride, ADMISSION FEE to ALL sites, a souvenir guide book and a DELICIOUS LUNCH, all of which represents a $60.00 added value that WE pay on your behalf. Unlike many other companies, we do not play word games. When we say a stop or lunch is included on the tour, we mean the associated cost and entry fees also, not just the locations itself. So, no “surprises” with us, we will never ask you to pay for anything out of pocket on site and we will take you to the paid sites as well.
As the original and still the best eco-tour and Ultimate Circle Island tour company on Oahu, we have been operating for 28 years with consistently excellent, 5-star ratings, year after year. Feel free to compare us with other vendors’ tour content and to check out our social media reviews (“Oahu Nature Tours – All-inclusive Ultimate Circle Island Adventure”) , and you’ll see that our current online special with the 10% discount is a truly amazing offer not just for the superior guide, vehicle and food quality provided compared to other similar activities but for the sheer number of covered stops, visited locations, tour length and all inclusions as well.
*This tour has a walking portion in the Arboretum to visit the waterfall and is not suitable for people with mobility issues.
We can provide free transportation to and from selected Waikiki hotels, the ones that have assigned safe and permitted pickup areas. These pickup locations were carefully selected to make sure you never have to walk too far from your own hotel. You can select from the following eight CENTRALLY LOCATED AND CONVENIENT MEETING POINTS in Waikiki:
– Ala Moana hotel – Mahukona street hotel entrance
– Hilton Hawaiian Village – Grand Islander Tower bus depot
– Trump International hotel – curbside
– Ambassador hotel – Namahana street entrance
– Ross Store at 333 Seaside Avenue
– Hyatt Regency hotel – Koa Avenue entrance
– Marriott Waikiki Beach hotel – Tour Lobby on Paoakalani street side
– Lotus hotel
Just tell us on your booking form what hotel you are staying in and our reservationists will always help you by automatically assigning your pickup location to the one that is the closest to your hotel and we always send a confirmation email and/or a text message specifying that location with photos, maps and instructions.
If you have not selected your Hawaiian accommodation yet that is not a problem either. 🙂 Until we hear from you otherwise, we just assign the default Ala Moana meeting point for you to meet our driver, then you can change it later, up to 24 hours prior your departure time. *To learn more about pickups you can also visit our FAQ page on this website.
MAP AND DIRECTIONS
TOUR LENGTH: 10 HOURS
APPROXIMATE WALKING LENGTH: 1.5 MILES
TERRAIN DETAILS: Waimea Valley is the home of more than 5,000 documented kinds of tropical an subtropical plants including native and endangered Hawaiian plants. The trail is a paved road with slight inclines up to the waterfall
Included with this Tour
Round trip transportation: We provide transportation from eight designated pick up locations throughout Waikiki.
152 Page Book “Pocket Guide to Nature On Oahu” (1 per party)
Lunch Options: Fumi’s Shrimp Truck has many different options from several types of shrimp plates, chicken katsu or vegetarian chow mein. Many drink options are also available.
Pickup time: Please note that the pickups commence before the actual departure time from Waikiki so the exact pickup time for your particular meeting point will be clearly marked in your confirmation email. Please make sure you arrive to your meeting point on time and be ready to board your vehicle at the stated pick-up time but allow 2-3 minutes for our driver to arrive due to occasional traffic delays outside of our control. Please standby during this short window period if necessary and do not leave your assigned pickup location. Please keep your cellphone on during the pickup process so we can assist you connecting with your driver if needed. Additional Instructions for the Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall: – *Age limit is minimum 3 years old for this tour! – Please bring a rain poncho or rain gear, in case of precipitation. – Please remember to bring bottled water – Please remember to have breakfast before your tour as eating and food items are not allowed on the buses when boarding and/or during the tour. – Wear comfortable walking shoes , you’ll walk 1.5 miles round-trip on a paved path in the arboretum. – Due to the length of this circle island tour please make sure you allow for a comfortable return time to Waikiki. – Drop-off in Waikiki is also included. You will be dropped off at the same location where we picked you up. – *Drop-offs might be a half an hour later than scheduled, due to traffic delays or other unforeseeable circumstances.
Out of the eight pickup locations we offer in Waikiki, the meeting point we assign for you is the closest to the hotel or residence that you indicate in your reservation as your place of stay but if you have any questions about your pickup time or location, you are welcome to email us at [email protected] *Please note that our offices are closed on weekends but you can contact us Monday-Friday anytime between 6:45am- 5:00pm.
Age limit: Children must be at least 3 years old and require their own reserved seat on the bus. All persons between 3 and 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over age 21.
Our vehicle’s description: Look for a vehicle with our name (“Oahu Nature Tours”) displayed on the digital display on its windshield. **Currently, because of the constantly changing covid recommendations for tour vehicles in Hawaii, tour vehicle size and capacity can vary, including full-size, panorama touring buses, but always in accordance and compliance with the latest Government regulations and laws for tour vehicles on the island of O’ahu.
Waimea Valley: This tour has a walking portion in the arboretum so it is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties. *Oahu Nature Tours strongly advises against swimming in the waterfalls due to leptospirosis bacteria present in Hawaii’s freshwaters.
Cancellation Policy: For parties of 1-6 guests : a minimum of 24 hour notice is required prior to departure time for changing, rescheduling or cancelling your activity. Tours cancelled or rescheduled within the last 24 hours are non-refundable. For parties of 7 or more guests : a minimum of seven days notice is required prior to departure time for changing, rescheduling or cancelling your activity. Tours cancelled or rescheduled within seven days prior to your departure time are non-refundable.
Because our guests sometimes experience travel emergencies and sickness, please consider buying travel insurance before your trip that covers airfare, hotels and activities. In the event you might have to cancel a tour with us that is inside of our no-refund period, you could still seek reimbursement from your travel insurance policy.
PLEASE SEE MORE IMAGES IN OUR PHOTOGALLERY by clicking on the “PHOTOS” tab above! 🙂
Please see our customers’ reviews on
1.) our own REVIEWS page https://www.oahunaturetours.com/reviews/
2.) on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OahuNatureTours/reviews/?ref=page_internal
3.) or any other third party preview sites
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CALL US 808-983-7739
Home > Activities & Tours Overview Page > Grand Circle Island Tour Page
Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Town Tour
Discover Oahu’s scenic natural beauty and Hawaiian lifestyle on this educational and fun all-day tour of the island’s most prized attractions. Sample island flavors and learn about Hawaii’s unique cultural traditions on this 9-hour deluxe bus Royal Star tour. Beat the crowds with an early morning departure as you travel from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole on the southeastern shores. Journey to the dramatic Nuuanu Pali Lookout, and Byodo-In Temple on the windward side. Then, head to the North Shore Beaches, and the quaint surfing town of Haleiwa and Dole Plantation — you’ll experience those hard-to-reach places that Hawaiian locals enjoy, but with the comfort and guidance of Royal Star Hawaii!
Now - 12/31/23: Adult $135, Child: $81 Infant: Free (2 and under)
- 7:00AM – 4:00PM includes Trans
- Available daily
- Pick-up available
- Not accessible
- Diamond Head* – Oahu’s world famous recognizable landmark. Get a bird’s eye view of surfing at the Diamond Head Lookout!
- Kahala Gold Coast* – Palatial estates of Oahu are nestled along this famous coast.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve * – Formed within a volcanic cone, this beautiful bay is now a pristine marine sanctuary to hundreds of tropical reef fish species. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Halona Blowhole (10 minutes) – This natural wonder was formed thousands of years ago by molten lava running into the sea and is capable of spouting ocean spray 30 feet into the air.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout (10 minutes) – One of Oahu’s most spectacular scenic views of the Koolau Mountains and the windward coast; also the site of Hawaii’s historic battle of Nuuanu.
- Byodo-In Temple (20 minutes) – Nestled in the lush Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, this stunning Japanese temple is surrounded by Koi fish ponds and beautiful tropical landscapes. Ring the bon-sho (sacred bell) for happiness and longevity!
- Tropical Farms (15 minutes) – A farm outlet featuring Hawaii’s popular coffees and macadamia nuts. Sample the flavors of Hawaii.
- North Shore Beaches* – View famous North Shore beaches, home to world class surfing competitions. Get your camera ready!
- Surfing Town of Haleiwa (two choices) : A) 90 minutes in Haleiwa town for lunch and shopping B) 20 minutes at Waialua Coffee/Soap Factory and 40 minutes in Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation (30 minutes) – James Dole’s original plantation dedicated to sharing Hawaii’s fascinating pineapple story. Tour the varieties of pineapples, shop or try the famous DoleWhip.
- Downtown Honolulu* – Oahu’s historic center for government and business. See neighboring Chinatown and the Aloha Tower at Honolulu Harbor.
* Window view
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- All spots featured in “Tour Highlights”
- Poi Malasada breakfast from Oahu’s famous Kamehameha Bakery and bottled Hawaiian water
- Royal Star Driver Guide to provide expert live narration and assist you at each stop
- All parking, admission fees and taxes
Before You Go
- See how our Star Care Program at Royal Star Hawaii keeps you safe.
- Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
- Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle” or call 808-983-7737 for assistance.
- Tour Provider: Royal Star Hawaii Trans & Tours
Sign up to receive special offers!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Royal Star Hawaii, 2277 Kamehameha Highway, Honolulu, HI, 96819-2309, US, https://www.royalstarhawaii.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
Clean, Safe, And Open For The 2023 Season!
Say Aloha to Your Next Adventure in Oahu, Hawaii
Choose your tour package.
- Most Popular!
- Clock 8:00AM
- Clock Up to 9 Hours
- User All Ages
Oahu Ultimate Circle Island Tour
Come experience the Ultimate Circle Island Tour featuring the magnificent Hawaiian sea turtle and discover the authentic Hawaii, visit Turtle Beach, indulge in delicious seafood, and explore sacred places!
Private Oahu Ultimate Circle Island Tour
Enjoy custom boutique family-style tours, visit popular landmarks, and explore breathtaking attractions with professional guides in this Private Ultimate Circle Island Tour in Oahu, Hawaii!
Amazing Tours And Fun Adventures Waiting For You
Come and join us for a 16-location full day, action packed tour around Oahu, and be amazed by its finest offerings. You will discover the best of Oahu’s attractions with our knowledgeable and professional tour guides. We will show you the most incredible views & photograph opportunities, including the chance to swim with the Hawaiian sea turtles, Famous North Shore Beaches, Macadamia Nut Farm, Dole Plantation, Coffee Farm & more!
We are proud to provide both a dedicated driver and guide on our tours to ensure the safest & most in-depth experience for our guests.
Memories In The Making
Bring your cameras! From history tours that show you Hawaii’s past, to our most adventurous excursions, get ready for unforgettable moments.
Our relaxed tours are great for the whole “Ohana”! On our comfortable air-conditioned shuttle, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the Aloha in Hawaii.
- Chevron down Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the day of the tour. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the day of the tour will result in a 100% charge being incurred. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
Ultimate Circle Island Tours' Guides Are The Best In Oahu, Hawaii!
"Paul was such a fantastic tour guide and driver! We loved how passionate he was about the island, the culture, history, and his people! The tour was amazing and full of beauty! We would definitely go on the tour again on our next visit! Maholo 🤙🏾💓"
"This was a great day made mostly by our host and driver cousin Johnny! His story telling, engagement, warmth, and passion for the day and customers was second to none! You get to see some amazing parts of the island with the history thrown in!"
"The trip was great! I loved seeing the rugged coastline, sandy beaches, and the majestic mountains (some almost vertical)! Hearing historical stories by our driver, Dirk, was awesome too! He added context and humor to the tour!"
"Dirk was an amazing and fantastic guide! He went out of his way to make the tour enjoyable and pleasant! Best of all, he was very informative and very knowledgeable! It was a once in a life time event - great job, Dirk, and thank you again!"
"Lani was an amazing tour guide for my family! He made the tour very enjoyable with his humor and attentiveness throughout the tour! We would definitely recommend this to others based off my experience! Mahalo, Lani 🤙🏻🤙🏻"
"It was a day full of fun and, unexpectedly, we have learned so much about Hawaii’s history and culture! Milo was the best tour guide ever and it was like traveling with your favorite uncle! He made everyone feel very welcomed and comfortable all day!"
"Paul was our guide and he was extremely knowledgeable and seemed to truly enjoy what he does! He is very good at reading his group, adapting to their needs, and making sure we adapted to his! Overall, it was a nice experience!"
"First of all, our tour guide was not only very knowledgeable but very fun to be with! We are first timers here and have no idea what we are doing just like everyone else! The tour takes you through the entire island with many food stops which I loved lol"
"Our group became 'Ohana' because Vince was very inclusive! He remembered all our names, included everyone into the conversation, and was a skillful guide. His side-kick Jason, a native from Hawaii, and him made the perfect duo for a day-long tour!"
"I’m dropping reviews on every platform because the tour was so good, informative, and fun! DJ Rayray was such a unique guide with an interesting approach to impacting knowledge on history and keeping to time! She danced for us and we ate till we burst!"
If you have any questions with regards to booking an Ultimate Circle Island Tour in Oahu, Hawaii, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Oahu Ultimate Circle Island Tour
Oahu Circle Island Tours
Pickup: 7:30 - 8:15 am
Duration: 8-10 hours
8 max (shared tour)
- Tour of Oahu’s historical, natural, and cultural sites with knowledgeable local guide
- Scenic drive up the center of the island, along the North Shore, and down the eastern coast
- Highlights include Dole pineapple plantation, coffee & macadamia nut farms, North Shore beaches, mountains, and more
- Optional Pearl Harbor add-on (separate tour )
- Includes hot lunch, tastings, and door-to-door transport
- Small group tour of 8 max (often less), or private tour
Experience the highlights of Oahu on a full day “circle island” sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable and fun local guide in a small group setting.
In newer premium vehicles, you will be picked up from your lodging and head up into the hills above Honolulu to the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater to where over 53,000 veterans were laid to rest from the many major wars of the 20th century. Then you'll head up through the middle of the island, stopping first at Green World Coffee Farm (coffee and chocolate tastings), then at Dole Pineapple Plantation (cutting & tasting demonstration, and short gardens tour).
Next you'll visit multiple beaches on the North Shore, renowned not just for their white sand and turquoise water but also as the legendary surf capital of the world, especially in the winter with monster waves attracting surfers and spectators from afar. Stops include famous Sunset Beach and Haleiwa Beach, where turtle sightings are common.
A cooked-to-order hot lunch will be served from a popular food truck in quaint historical Haleiwa Town, where you can also check out some shops.
You'll stop at a tropical fruit stand and have the opportunity to purchase local fruit, banana bread, or deep fried bananas (lumpias).
The tour will make its way down the eastern shore (“windward side”) with stunning coastal views on one side (including of Chinaman’s Hat) and scenic farms and mountains on the other. You will have the opportunity to enjoy macadamia nut tastings (and nut cracking) at a farm, and there will be many opportunities to stop to take pictures.
As you cross through the mountains, you’ll stop for a climactic view of the eastern coast and offshore islands at Pali Lookout. Before the tour concludes, you'll get a short driving tour of some of the famous sites of Honolulu, including historical palaces and famous museums.
You may want to compare all 3 of our Circle Island Tours , which also include: - An identical small group tour but with Pearl Harbor , the most popular attraction in Hawaii. Or if you can, we recommend complimenting a Circle Island Tour with a more in-depth stand-alone Pearl Harbor Tour on a separate day. - A large coach bus tour (which reduces the price) and has a somewhat different route and stops
- For shared tour, smaller group (4-8, whereas others are often more than 25) means more personalized attention from guide, more customization to your interests, better group camaraderie, less time waiting around for everyone to get on and off van, more time for stops, and no one being left behind (one major tour shuttle leaves people weekly!)
- Includes some off-the-beaten-path stops/areas
- No wasted stops at random souvenir shops to get you to purchase things (common with some others); there are shopping opportunities, but they are all unique on their own without any pressure to purchase
Availability Within a few weeks of tour dates, there is often a minimum of 4 paid seats to book some days on vans that otherwise don't have sign-ups. For smaller parties, if you don't see an available date that works for you, please contact us as we may be able to open up another date. Or please consider our other larger bus Circle Island Tour that has availability on most dates.
- Door-to-door transport on spacious modern tour van (details & exceptions below)
- Knowledgeable guide with deep local ties
- Cooked-to-order hot local lunch
- Snacks, tastings, and drinks
Free pickups from virtually all lodgings in Waikiki / Honolulu. The most common lodgings can be selected from the drop-down list at checkout.
Honolulu airport pickups/dropoffs are available (8:15 am, with dropoff around 5 pm). Please note luggage is generally not permitted on this tour.
Arriving or departing on a cruise ship ? The tour picks up at the terminal at 8 am and drops off around 5 pm. For Pride of America passengers, Saturdays may work, or better would be to choose another day; see FAQ below for more details.
Staying on the West Side ( Ko Olina , Kapolei, Ewa Beach), the North Shore, or anywhere else outside Honolulu? You can meet in Honolulu (Ala Moana shopping center, free parking) at 7:30 am. Or you can book a private tour and it will include pickup/dropoff. However, if you are looking for pickup far from Honolulu, such as the North Shore, there would be a premium cost beyond a private, in which case you can email us to inquire.
More details can be found in the FAQs below.
- There is so much to see on the popular circle island route. This tour has been optimized by those with decades of experience and will ensure you see the most with high quality stops than would likely be possible on your own in one day. Proper pacing means you will spend the right amount of time on each stop without running out of time before dark or rushing through.
- Make a personal connection with a local guide with deep ties to Oahu, which will bring to life your Hawaii sightseeing experience.
- Visit some off-the-beaten-path sites based on your guide’s local insider knowledge
- This is a popular route that can be crowded at times; let the tour handle parking at the various stops, as well as optimize the best itinerary to minimize peak crowds
- Unfortunately car break-ins do occur on this route, and it’s less stressful and safer with a secured tour vehicle
- Especially taking into account the usually high cost and difficulty with parking in urban Waikiki, consider foregoing renting a vehicle on your trip (at least the whole time)
This map shows a general representation of the circle island tour route. The tour usually goes clockwise. This map does not show Ko Olina lodging pick-ups, which may also be possible.
The following are a mixture of stops (“S") and drive-bys ("D"), listed in chronological order. Stops in bold are longer (30-45 minutes), whereas other stops are less. Please note that this itinerary is not guaranteed and can vary a bit, depending on weather, traffic, time, and the make-up and interests of the group. The guide/driver has some flexibility, so feel free to speak up on your tour to express your interests, as well as to make a note with your booking.
To add on 1.5-2 hours at Pearl Harbor, consider our otherwise identical (but longer) Circle Island Combo Tour .
National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater (D) * Tripler Army Medical Center (D) Pacific Fuel Storage Bunkers (D) Kamehameha Schools (D) Fort Shafter (D) Green World Coffee Farm & Gift Shop (S) Dole Pineapple Plantation & Gift Shop (S) Haleiwa Beach with possible turtle sightings (S) Haleiwa Town - Hot Lunch and Shops (S) Pua’ena Point (S) Laniakea Beach (D) Waimea Valley (D) ** Pu’u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument with view of Waimea Bay (S/D) *** Sunset Beach (S) Chun’s Reef (D) Kahuku Fruit Stands (S) Morman Tabernacle in Laie (D) Punalu’u (D) Kahana Valley (D) Kualoa Beach Park / Chinaman’s Hat (S) Macadamia Nut Farm & Gift Shop (S) Waikane (D) Pali Lookout (S) **** Honolulu sights (palaces, museums, etc.) (D/S)
* Tours are not permitted to stop here, only drive through ** Does not enter Waimea Valley botanical gardens; focus is on overlook views *** 2023 update: this stop may not be possible due to access issues **** Sometimes not visited due to road closure or traffic. In that case, more time is usually spent for Honolulu city tour, including photo stops, time permitting.
The standard shared tour takes up to 8 people (usually on a van designed for 14) and is $179/person.
Due to the small size of the tour (8 people or less) and that a car seat is legally required for those age 7 & under (therefore taking up at least one seat), children are the same price as adults.
The price of a private tour is $1,399 for up to 8 people and then $150 for any additional people (up to 14 people total; for larger parties, please contact us). If you can only do a date within 24 hours (i.e. tomorrow), private tours are not currently bookable online, but please contact us as it may still be possible.
For the shared tour, in most cases you will be in a modern Ford Transit passenger van designed for 14 passengers but with only 8 tour guests maximum (often less). However, if there are only 4 people booked on the tour, it may be in a smaller vehicle (but luxury and spacious).
The Transit tour van has comfortable seats, air-conditioning, and large windows. It's not a low-ceiling cargo van like some other tour companies. Seating is mostly attached, but individual seats are molded. Couples will end up having their own row (designed for 3-4) which is better for maneuverability and comfort than if it was stand-alone "captain seats" and so they can easily see views on either side.
For private tours, larger groups of 7+ will definitely be in the Transit tour van. Smaller groups may be assigned a spacious and luxury smaller vehicle (e.g., Chevy Suburban or Ford Expedition) although if a preference for the Transit van is made at booking, we can likely confirm you for the larger vehicle.
- On occasion, the minimum of 4 paid seats for the shared tour may not be met, in which case we will contact you with options if we are unable to move others. To minimize this risk and you are booking within the next couple of months, if possible please choose a date that shows 6 spots or less available ; otherwise if it doesn't say how many seats are left, it means you are the first to sign up. For a tour with no minimums, consider our large group Circle Island Tour .
- Not able to do an available day? If you pay for at least 4 spots or do a private, we may be able to open up another date for you, even possibly for tomorrow; please contact us with the number of people, the dates that would work for you, and your lodging. Or please consider our similar Circle Island Tour with Pearl Harbor .
- In the booking calendar for the shared tour, there may be some dates that require booking a minimum of 4 spots, especially within the next couple of weeks. This is because the tour requires 4 paid seats to go out at the shared tour price. If you are less than 4, these dates won't show up, but you may want to select 4 spots to see if any additional dates show up . You then have the option to book 4 spots in order to book that date and make a note at checkout if no one else signs up whether you would: 1) cancel or change dates, 2) proceed as a heavily discounted private tour by paying for all 4 seats. In the meantime, if another party signs up to meet the minimum, your final charge would just be for your actual party size (e.g., 2) versus all 4 seats. Alternative to making such a booking (preferred), you can contact us and we can keep you posted if we get another booking to allow you to book only your exact number of people on the shared tour.
Support a small family business run by a Native Hawaiian and veteran. Company started in 2008 by Hawaii born & raised Makani C., whose family goes back generations on the Island. After graduating from the Naval Academy, he served in Iraq and Afghanistan for 5 years as a Marine Officer (and earned a Joint Service Commendation Medal). His goal has been to provide a local perspective to the tourism industry with real stories from the people who live it and the knowledge passed-down from their families. He also employs many local veterans as guides.
5 out of 5 stars
Also rated on:
Lonely Planet guidebook:
Oahu in 1 Day: Best Driving is Circle Island Tour. The drive and scenery are mesmerizing.
Guided tours on Oahu are convenient; you don’t have to worry about finding a parking spot or getting admission tickets.
Oahu Revealed guidebook:
Punchbowl Cemetery is an immensely moving place, guaranteed to put a lump in your throat.
Top 8 Beaches on Oahu: Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay Beach.
Where does this tour pick up from and at what time?
For those staying in Waikiki/Honolulu, the tour picks up from virtually all lodgings in this area.
Lodging pickups are around 7:30-8 am (the exact time will be included in your confirmation email) and drop-offs 4:30-5:30 pm, depending on your exact lodging, traffic, pace of group, etc.
For those staying in Ko Olina, Kapolei, Ewa Beach, or elsewhere, please meet in Honolulu at the Ala Moana Shopping Center (7:50 am, 45-60 min drive, free parking). Or you can book a private tour to include pickup/dropoff, although if you are far from Honolulu (e.g., North Shore) there would likely be an additional cost.
The tour does pickup at the Honolulu cruise ship terminal (8 am) and airport (8:15 am); more info below. Please factor in 30-60 minutes for disembarking the cruise ship and 15-30+ minutes to deplane and get to airport pickup.
Can I be picked up or dropped off at the airport?
Yes, but please make sure to arrive in time for pick-up at around 8-8:15 am and depart after being dropped off around 5-6 pm. If you are also spending a night in Oahu, then it is recommended to store the luggage at your lodging prior to the tour. You could also consider storing or checking in your luggage early at the airport (more info here ). Due to security & liability reasons, the tour prefers not to take luggage on the tour, although exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis for private tours.
Can I do this tour if I am doing the Pride of America cruise?
If you were to do it at the beginning of your trip, we recommend prior to your Saturday departure if possible. If you prefer Saturday, you should get dropped off at the Pride of America by 5 pm, although to guarantee it, you would need to do a private tour.
If at the end of your trip, with a scheduled cruise ship return to Honolulu of 7 am on Saturday, that would be enough time for pick-up at the pier for this tour (8 am). Or if you're staying longer in Oahu, pickup in Waikiki would be around 7:30-45 am if you want to be picked up at your hotel after dropping off your bags. Or you could consider doing a later date.
If you are doing this tour on the same day you start or end your cruise, luggage should not be brought on tour. Some hotels provide a service to drop off your luggage at the cruise terminal for you. For example, the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort have provided such a service for the Pride of America cruise ship; please inquire with these lodgings for details and to confirm this service is still offered. Or see FAQ below about other luggage storage options.
Can I bring luggage on tour?
In general, the tour cannot bring luggage, for liability/security reasons and space constraints. Some options include: 1) Leaving at your hotel front desk even if you've checked out that morning 2) Storing at the airport (more info here ) 3) Storing at another location as listed on Bounce 4) Book a date where you are not constrained by luggage
If necessary, there may be some flexibility with private tours.
Is breakfast served?
No. However, the morning includes a stop at a coffee shop and pineapple farm/shop, both which include free tastings and food available for purchase.
What’s for lunch?
Lunch is at a popular food stand, Big Wave Shrimp, on the North Shore. You can order off the menu, and an entree and drink is included in the price of the tour. The menu includes a variety of shrimp styles (Garlic, Crunchy, Spicy, Peeled, Lemon Peppered), Steak and Short Ribs dishes, fried chicken wings, fish & chips, calamari, and veggie spring rolls for vegetarians. Served with rice, salad, and local pineapple. Seasonings have Thai and Japanese influences. Big Wave Shrimp has been featured in multiple tv shows, including on the Travel Channel, and has received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence (4.5 star rating).
Gluten-free eaters can have boiled shrimp and request no dressing. They can accommodate those with food allergies, including shellfish allergy and nut allergies (no nuts used). Nevertheless, if this eatery is not a good fit for you, there are nearby food stands you can order from (note: you will be responsible for paying at other places).
Is there an age minimum?
There is no age minimum.
Hawaii law requires children under age 4 to ride in a child safety seat and children ages 4-7 to ride in a child safety seat or a booster seat. You may bring your own, or please select during checkout for the tour to provide ($20).
Please consider the length of the tour, much of it in a vehicle, in determining whether this tour is a good fit for your child and that your child won't significantly detract from the experience of any other passengers (if non-private tour).
How much physical exertion is on this tour?
There are some short walks, but these are optional and the tour guide will use their judgment in determining which stops are most appropriate for the guests on the tour. At the time of booking, there is a place to indicate any physical limitations. The tour does have a passenger weight limit of 320 lbs / 145 kg, primarily due to vehicle constraints.
Is this tour appropriate for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, or strollers?
No. Federal/state law prevents the tour from taking these items onboard because it is not an ADA-compliant vehicle and these objects can serve as hazardous projectiles. They wouldn't be suitable anyways for most stops. Canes are permitted.
Does the tour enter Waimea Valley?
The tour did for a short period, but it no longer does because: 1) it required a significant amount of time, including a 1.5 mile round-trip walk, taking time away from other key Circle Island stops, and 2) more often than not Waimea Falls was either dry or a roaring brown mess, not very scenic or safe for a dip.
If entering Waimea Valley is important to you, it may be able to be accommodated on a private tour; please contact us .
Will I be on the same van as others traveling with me if they book separately?
There may be more than one van that goes out on the same day. Therefore, if booking separately, please answer the question at checkout about you being with another party so we can ensure you are on the same van.
Is there swimming on this tour?
This is more a sightseeing tour, with a lot of ground to cover. There is a good amount of time outside the van, including visiting a few beautiful North Shore beaches, but there aren't swimming opportunities due to time constraints and liability/safety concerns (note: the North Shore beaches can be quite rough and are more for surfing, especially during the winter). The beach stops are more for the scenery than sunbathing or water play.
How long has the tour been operating?
The tour operator has been running highly rated private customized tours for groups through high end resorts on Oahu for a decade. Starting in Fall 2018, TravelShack partnered closely with them to develop an optimized standard itinerary and small group tour to allow more people to have a VIP experience at great value, with easy booking through TravelShack. More recently we've also added a private tour option.
Taxes added at checkout
- 4.712% Hawaii/Oahu sales tax (GET)
- No refunds within 48 hours of tour time for Shared tours; 1 week for Private tours, parties of 8+, or Ko Olina pickups (shared or private)
- Any exceptions are considered on a case-by-case basis. If members of your party get sick, an Oahu-based doctor's note will be requested.
- If there is a weather cancellation, you will be contacted to reschedule or receive a full refund
- On occasion, the minimum of 4 paid seats for the shared tour may not be met, in which case we will contact you with options if we are unable to move others. Tip: to see how many people are already booked on a tour, click the date and if anyone is already booked, it will say how many seats are left (out of 8). For a tour with no minimums, consider our large group Circle Island Tour .
- Wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, and strollers are not permitted due to both vehicle restrictions and not being appropriate at stops. Canes are permitted.
- Maximum weight of 320 lbs / 145 kg per person
Other Oahu Circle Island Tours
Circle Island & Pearl Harbor
Grand Circle Island
The travelshack advantage.
- Highly Rated Activities Top quality with verified reviews
- Real-Time Availability Easy online booking
- No Hidden Booking Fees Your free concierge with upfront pricing
- Easy Cancellations Refundable until 48 hours prior
- Pay Later Option Reserve spots but be charged 5 days out
- Exclusive Savings Up to 10% in rewards cashback & credit
DELUXE Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- Island Tours
- Oahu Island Tours
Oahu’s Award Winning Grand Circle Island Tour
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you will be swept off to the island’s most awe-inspiring landmarks and destinations, including the world-famous Hanauma Bay, the spouting “Blow Hole,” Pali Lookout and the sacred Kualoa Ranch nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
Deluxe Tour Features
- Includes a Souvenir Gift and a BBQ Buffet Lunch at Aunty Pat’s Cafe at Kualoa Ranch
- Kualoa Buffet Menu: Kualoa Field Green Salad, Fresh Pineapple Wedges, Kim Chee, BBQ Pork Ribs, Buttered Corn, Mango-Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken, Kualoa Chili, Steamed White Rice, Chef’s Choice of Dessert.
- Vegetarian / Gluten Free Menu: Guests can choose 1 of the following & the Vegetarian items from the buffet which include: Kualoa Field Green Salad, Kim Chee, and Fresh Sliced Pineapple
- VEG – Stuffed Spinach Mushroom Roll Ups, Garden Burger, Veggie Wrap, or Veggie Sandwich
- GF – Grilled Mahi Mahi
Tour Overview (*denotes stops made)
- Diamond Head – A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed from the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It is a symbol of the worldwide recognition of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Kahala Estates – A large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls have their vacation home in this area.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout* – Once a recreational area of the Hawaiian nobility, today this sheltered bay is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Island. It is closed on Tuesdays. This tour does not include swimming at the Bay, stopover is access permitting. As the Bay is a strict conservation area, on occasion when capacity is reached, we may not be allowed to stop.
- Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout* – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole.
- Waimanalo Town* – This quaint scenic town is known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back towards the Koolau Mountains.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout* – This bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
- Byodo-In Temple* – This picturesque Buddhist temple tucked in the Valley of the Temples is a half-sized scale replica of the 900-year-old temple in Japan. It has been featured in “Hawaii Five-O,” “Magnum, P.I.,” “Lost” and the 2001 movie “Pearl Harbor.”
- Kualoa Ranch* – Enjoy a tram ride around one of the most sacred places on the island. The sacred hill of Kauakahi-a-Kahoowaha, found here, was the key to sovereignty of the Kingdom of Oahu.
- Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple – The first temple built by the LDS Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
- North Shore Surfing Beaches – Welcome to the surfing Mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive winter waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular Hollywood area for filming.
- Dole Plantation* – Visit Hawaii’s Pineapple Experience, see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream!
- Chinaman’s Hat – This basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a Dragon’s tail that was chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
About the Tour
The narrated Oahu circle tour begins at Diamond Head, then heads past the lavish beachfront residences of celebrities and moguls in Kahala. The trip continues east to Hanauma Bay, then stops at the Halona “Blow Hole,” where a natural volcanic lava tube shoots water to dramatic heights. A stop in Waimanalo will allow you to experience the small-town side of Oahu, then it’s time to be whisked off to enjoy sweeping views from the Pali Lookout. At the Byodo-In Temple, tucked in the Valley of the Temples, you will see a half-sized replica of Japan’s 450-year-old place of worship, then travel to the sacred Kualoa Ranch for a tram tour to the lush Kualoa Mountains. At the northern peak of the island, the tour cruises by the Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple and North Shore’s best surfing beaches, then ends at Dole Plantation, home to the famous Dole Whip ice cream. A perfect way to cap a sweet day!
- (Approximate timings) Tour: 7.00am- 4.30pm
- Moderate walking, please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket in case of rain at Kualoa Ranch. The Legends and Legacy Tram is included in tour.
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour.
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day.
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii.
Activity Company: Roberts Hawaii
We didn’t want to have to worry about anything through the tour and with the lunch and deluxe package we had an amazing experience. They picked us up at our hotel, they fed us and they took us to the best spots across the island of Oahu, we were so pleased.
I absolutely loved the tour,Dennis was the driver, he was really nice,funny,and answered almost every question we had☺️
Today we went on our tour not knowing what to expect. Our tour guide was Jake (Jacob) and he was amazing overall. We enjoyed his sense of humor and knowledge of the island. Jake exemplifies everything the Hawaiian culture stands for. You can hear the passion he has for the island in his voice during the guide. I would just like to say Thank You Jake for filling me and my wife with knowledge of the island culture and making our day beyond enjoyable.
We had an awesome time today with our tour guides Ryan, Kellie!!! They gave us a local history lesson as we went along. We were lucky to see a 90 year old turtle!! Thanks again for a great day😎
Had Dennis as driver and our tour guide was Ian ball,no kidding boys we (Wilhelmina and I)had a very enjoyable day never to forget,Ian,feed those cats for me mate,,you and Dennis are first class alan
Leave a Review
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.