Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Photos & videos, other tax services nearby.
Leading Tax Group
7.3 miles away from Guadalajara Travel & Tax
IRS Audit & Debt Help
in Tax Law, Tax Services
Stephens and Associates
6.6 miles away from Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Edward C. said "Feeling very grateful for Scott Stephens and Associates. Last year they helped me with my personal taxes (2018), this year they helped me with my personal taxes and my new small business taxes (2019). I was scheduled for an in…" read more
in Tax Services, Payroll Services, Accountants
Premier Tax & Finance
17.5 miles away from Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Dawn C. said "I got my taxes done by Barry in 2018. That year, I sold a house and bought a house. Well, in 2020 (two years later) the IRS sent me a form notice stating I owed them 187,000!!!! I was beside myself. I have since moved out of state…" read more
in Bookkeepers, Accountants, Tax Services
About the Business
At Guadalajara Travel & Tax, we believe that personalized service is the key to our relationship with clients. Contact us for a reliable Oxnard, CA Tax Preparer. …
Location & Hours
Suggest an edit
4109 Saviers Rd
Oxnard, CA 93033
- 1 star rating Not good
- 2 star rating Could’ve been better
- 3 star rating OK
- 4 star rating Good
- 5 star rating Great
Select your rating
People Also Viewed
Zaragoza Tax Service
Ironman Income Tax
Farmers Insurance - Jose Diaz
Rhondas Income Tax Service
Buehner Tax & Accounting
JT Tax Services
juanitas income tax
Crump Insurance Service
ASB Tax & Accounting
Things to Do
Tax Services Cost Guide
Income Tax Services Near Me
Find more Tax Services near Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Related Cost Guides
Home and Rental Insurance
- 4 More Cost Guides
- New York City
- Santa Monica
- Newport Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Walnut Creek
- Beauty salons and spas Massage , Manicure , Hair salon , Makeup , Haircuts , Chemical peel , Pedicure See more
- Building and construction Apartment renovation , Construction company , Heating and water supply and sewerage systems , Construction work , Landscape design , Tile laying , Wall finishing See more
- Business services Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises , Publishing house , IT Consulting , Courier service , Film Studios , Accounting services , Outdoor advertising See more
- Clothing and shoes Clothes , Online clothing store , Shoes , Women , Jewelry , Second hand , Knitwear See more
- Country hotels Lake or river access , Fishing
- Drugstores Online pharmacy , Drug stores , Medical equipment store See more
- Education Schools , College , University , Academies , Institute , Technical college , E-learning See more
- Entertainment centers Parks , Swimming pool , Golf , Sports ground , Yacht club , Playground , Bike rental See more
- Finance Banks , ATMs , Refinancing , Insurance companies , Currency exchange , Mortgage refinancing , Life insurance See more
- Fitness clubs Gym , Martial arts , Strength training , Fitness classes , Cardio workout , Kids fitness , Functional training See more
- For children Day care , Children's camps , Preparing for school , Children's art center , Baby sitting , Children and youth center , Children's educational center See more
- Funeral services Cemeteries , Cremation , Ritual supplies , Grave landscaping , Funeral parlors , Grave care , Funeral arrangements See more
- Household services Freight & cargo shipping and transportation , Dry cleaners , Tailor shops , Garbage pickup , Photo studio , Video editing , Laundry See more
- Internet companies Online store , IT companies , IT outsourcing , Phone service company , Development and promotion of web-sites , Telecommunications companies , Software development See more
- Kindergartens Short stay group , 1-3 years See more
- Legal services Consumer protection , Forensic analysis , Legal consultancy , Labor disputes , Notarial chambers , Reorganization of a legal entity , Law office See more
- Medical centers Hospital , Psychology , Ultrasound , COVID-19 testing , Women's health clinic , X ray centre , ECG test See more
- Night clubs Dance floors, Disco, Rock, Jazz See more
- Optician's Sunglasses , Contact lenses , Visual acuity test , Ready-made glasses , Eyeglass workshop See more
- Places of cultural interest Theater , Museum , Temples , Gallery , Parishes , Art center See more
- Public services Traffic police , Inspectorates , Emergency services , Public organizations , City and municipality administration , Nursing homes , Charitable foundations See more
- Real estate New developments , Real estate agencies , Sale of lots and low-rise houses , House rental , Cottage rental , Building lease , Realtor services See more
- Restaurants Cafe , Bars , Food delivery , Pizza delivery , Outdoor seatings , Coffee shops , Pizza restaurant See more
- Service centers Smartphone repair , Washing machines , Refrigerators , Air conditioning installation , Laptop repair , Computers , Appliance repair See more
- Shopping malls Business center , Shopping mall , Shopping mall , Business park See more
- Shops Markets , Supermarket , Pet supply , Grocery delivery , Tools , Food and drinks , Auto parts See more
- Tourism Hotel , Travel agencies , Motel , River rafting , Smoking rooms , Cruises , Active tours
- Training courses Driving school , Sports school , Dance school , Soccer classes , Boxing section , Music courses , Kickboxing See more
- Vehicle services Car dealership , Car inspection , Car wash , Window tinting , Tire service , Gas station , Engine replacement See more
- Veterinary hospitals Dog grooming , Dog boarding , Veterinary labs , Hotels for animals , Animal diagnosis , Grooming salon , Pet vaccinations See more
- Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Holding an in-house bookkeeping team is usually pricey and time-taking, in particular for small and medium enterprises that should balance their assets thoughtfully. Guadalajara Travel & Tax offers business accounting services. A number of the perks of handing over this work are state-of-the-art technologies, assistance of expert workers and reduction in time.
Consumers rated this company with 4.3 on average.
You can find the organization at: United States, Oxnard, CA 93033, 4109 Saviers Rd. To find extra data try using the phone number: (805) 483—4200. Guadalajara Travel & Tax is accessiblle at: Mon-Fri: 11 — 11AM; Sat: 11 — 11AM. The official web page: taxpreparationserviceoxnard.com.
- Get a widget
- Report an error
Reviews about Guadalajara Travel & Tax
- B2B Companies in Oxnard
- Public Services in Oxnard
B2b companies Saviers Road
- Imperial Oxnard Mobile Estates CA 93033, 4010 Saviers Rd
- Beauty bar CA 93033, 4532 Saviers Rd
- G-Force I & E Group, Inc CA 93033, 3645 Saviers Rd #12
Accounting services in Oxnard
- Samaniego & Associates, Inc. CA 93030, 623 S A St B
- Debbie's Tax Service CA 93030, 650 Hobson Way # 102
- Debbie's Mobile Tax Services CA 93030, 650 Hobson Way
- Restoration of accounting
- Accounting consulting
- Tax accounting
- Submission of zero reporting
- Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises
- Bus chartering
- Air Passenger Transport Services
- Double-decker bus rental
- Children's Bus Rental
- Wedding shuttle rental
- Vehicle rental
- Physical security
- Office security
- Monitored alarm
Security system stores
- CCTV installation
- Access control system
- CCTV Stores
- CCTV installation in the office
- Add your business
- Request content removal
- About Nicelocal
- Nicelocal in other cities
- Blog for business
- Found a mistake? Let us know by pressing Ctrl+Enter
- Sign Up Log In
- List Your Firm
- Why TaxBuzz
- TaxBuzz Ai Beta
Request a Consultation with Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Oxnard tax professional ramona garcia.
Oxnard , Ca
Write a review
Click on the star that represents your rating for each item.
Need help selecting a firm?
Tell us about your project and get introduced to the best accounting and tax firm for your needs.
Guadalajara Travel & Tax
To contact an individual or entity at Guadalajara Travel & Tax who specialize in Tax Prep in the Oxnard, CA, please contact Ramona Garcia at (805)-483-4200.
Guadalajara Travel & Tax is interested in your business for any of their services listed in the section below.
Services & Categories
- Allen Clark Financial Services
- 1040 Tax Service
- America Latina Income Tax
- Edward J Pusateri
- Liberty Tax Service
- Michael I Takusagawa
- H&R Block Tax Services Inc
- Angel's Tax Services
- Angel V. Rojas Tax Service
Featured Tax Preparers in Los Angeles, CA
- Jay Hahn CPA Company
- Gateway Tax Service
- Javier Brito
- Sandra K Decker CPA
- Anderson Legal Documents
- E & E Accounting
- Myung B Choi
- Brenda Rankin Ea
- E File Group
- Timothy J Warren CPA
Travel Agencies, Bureaus and Consultants
- Guadalajara Travel & Tax
About Tony Garcia, Manager
Guadalajara travel & tax in oxnard, ca 93033 directions, business hours, phone and reviews 4109 saviers road, oxnard, california 93033 (ca)       (805) 483-4200, guadalajara travel & tax in oxnard, california.
Guadalajara Travel & Tax : Take Our Survey and Rate and Review This Business Here!
Guadalajara Travel & Tax Address:
Guadalajara travel & tax phone:, guadalajara travel & tax owner:.
About Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Guadalajara Travel & Tax is generally involved in Travel Agencies, Bureaus and Consultants. Guadalajara Travel & Tax operates in Oxnard California 93033. This business organization is involved in Travel Agencies, Bureaus and Consultants as well as other possible related aspects and functions of Travel Agencies, Bureaus and Consultants. In Oxnard California Guadalajara Travel & Tax maintains its local business operations and may perhaps carry out other local business operations outside of California in additional operations related to Travel Agencies, Bureaus and Consultants.
Our records indicate that Tony Garcia, Manager is the owner of Guadalajara Travel & Tax in Oxnard, California. To update this record please click here.
Directions for Guadalajara Travel & Tax in Oxnard, California
Get directions to Guadalajara Travel & Tax of Oxnard fast an easy with google maps and directions. Guadalajara Travel & Tax of Oxnard in your local city of New York, NY.
- Print Print
- Get Directions Get Direction
- Share Share
See the location of Guadalajara Travel & Tax in Oxnard, California
Reviews for Guadalajara Travel & Tax in Oxnard, California
Take Our Survey and Rate and Review This Business Here! (Text Reviews older than 24 months may not be shown.)
Contact Number for Guadalajara Travel & Tax in Oxnard, California
Phone: (805) 483-4200
Guadalajara Travel & Tax Job Positions Available In Oxnard, California
Oxnard employment statistics.
Remove This Listing
Some interesting facts about Ventura County
- Merchant Tools
- Digital footprint
- Automated marketing
Where do you need Legal And Financial Services ?
Guadalajara travel & tax, about guadalajara travel & tax.
Guadalajara Travel & Tax is located at 4109 Saviers Road, Oxnard, CA. This location is in the Blackstock South neighborhood. This business specializes in Taxes and Travel Agents and has 1 review(s) with a star rating of 5.0.
Write a review or message for Guadalajara Travel & Tax
Reviews about guadalajara travel & tax.
They treat me very well. Good service and resonable prices.
Best near by, browse by category, ask a merchant.
Yahoo Local Web Search
Phone: (805) 483-4200
4109 Saviers Rd Oxnard, CA 93033 7815.22 mi
Is this your business? Verify your listing
- Find Nearby: ATMs , Hotels , Night Clubs , Parkings , Movie Theaters
You may also like
- Privacy Dashboard
- About this page
Guadalajara Travel & Tax
- guadalajara travel & tax oxnard
- guadalajara travel & tax oxnard photos
- guadalajara travel & tax oxnard location
- guadalajara travel & tax oxnard address
- guadalajara travel and tax oxnard
- Your Privacy Choices
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
- Great Britain
- More Great Places in Oxnard:
Foursquare © 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA
- 10:00 AM–8:00 PM
- 10:00 AM–3:30 PM
You might also like
Toppers Pizza Place
Pizza · $$
2701 Peninsula Rd (at Porpoise Way)
"Best damn pizza in Ventura County! Don't forget the great fresh salad bar!"
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
New American · $$
598 Town Center Dr (at Park View Ct)
"Carne Asada, Strawberry Lemonade, Cajun Fries Sweet and spicy shrimp"
Coffee Shop · $
380 W Esplanade Dr
"try a chai latte with whipped cream ! Its the best :))"
Is this your business? Claim it now.
Make sure your information is up to date. Plus use our free tools to find new customers.
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!
Looking for an LGBTQ+ Friendly Getaway? Here's Why Underrated Guadalajara, Mexico, Is It
Posted: November 14, 2023 | Last updated: November 14, 2023
- Guadalajara, Mexico is a safe and underrated LGBTQ+-friendly destination with a blend of traditional and modern amenities.
- The city is home to the Gay Games, a cultural and athletic celebration that promotes inclusiveness and community-building.
- Guadalajara boasts thriving LGBTQ+-owned businesses like RinTinTin Cafe and Peligro al Fondo, which provide delicious food and create a safe, vibrant space for the community.
Guadalajara, Mexico, is a truly underrated destination with a number of bucket-list activities to enjoy . With a blend of traditional and modern amenities and activities, Guadalajara is a safe travel destination that has all the makings of a dreamy Mexican getaway.
Guadalajara is also the perfect destination for those hoping for an LGBTQ+-friendly escape. With numerous establishments owned by members of the LGBTQ+ community, as well as activities and events centered on inclusiveness, every visitor can truly feel welcome in Guadalajara.
The best part? These LGBTQ+-friendly activities are not simply added on the outskirts of town, they are right in the middle of the most exciting parts of the city. Americana, the coolest neighborhood in the world according to Time Out, is also home to some of the best LGBTQ+ locals in Mexico.
The wide variety of LGBTQ+-centered activities, paired with the generally welcoming atmosphere of this vibrant city, makes Guadalajara one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly places to visit in Mexico.
Related: 10 Must-Visit Destinations In Mexico This Winter ( & Where To Stay)
Tournament Of Champions: The Gay Games Of Guadalajara
A cultural and athletic celebration of the lgbtq+ community, the gay games are literally one-of-a-kind.
It's true, the Gay Games are on, and they are happening every four years in Guadalajara, co-hosted with Hong Kong. The Gay Games, also known as the World Diversity Games, began in 1982 in San Francisco, California. Today, they stand as an opportunity to build a worldwide community through friendly competition and celebration.
The Gay Games are open to everyone, so long as they are 18 years or older. Amateur and professional athletes are welcome, as are members and allies of the LGBTQ+ community. Overcoming stereotypes that exist about the LGBTQ+ community is one of the main goals of this event, which spans one week every four years.
This year's Games featured sports ranging from badminton to football to water polo, with each sport designed to be an opportunity for athletes to face their fears and push their personal limits. As the “ largest LGBTIQ+ sports and cultural event in the world ,” Guadalajara is at the center of not just accepting, but truly celebrating the members of the LGBTQ+ community.
About The Gay Games of Guadalajara
- Athletes: ~4,000
- Next Games: 2027
While the Gay Games themselves only occur once every four years, the presence of these games in Guadalajara has done wonders to establish the city as a safe, inclusive place for members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Related: Explore Jalisco And Experience Three Of Mexico's "Magical Towns"
Tasty Treats: LGBTQ+ Run Businesses
The success of lgbtq+-owned businesses establishes guadalajara as one of the most lgbtq+-friendly destinations in latin america.
Guadalajara is the cultural cornerstone of Mexico with plenty to do , and indeed, one of the best things to do in the city to celebrate its culture is to enjoy its food. One of the best indicators of how LGBTQ+ friendly an area is is the presence of openly LGBTQ+-run businesses like restaurants.
Thankfully, not only are there numerous LGBTQ+-owned businesses, but they are absolutely thriving in Guadalajara.
One of the best examples is the lesbian-owned RinTinTin Café, which has two locations in the downtown district of Guadalajara. Considered one of the best places to eat in Guadalajara according to locals , RinTinTin has established itself as one of the best breakfast joints in the area.
With a wide variety of bread and pastries, and breakfast bowls ready to feed an army, RinTinTin Café proves that it is an exceptional pâtisserie that happens to be owned by members of the LGBTQ+ community.
About RinTinTin Cafe
- Location: Juan Manuel 1168, Santa Teresita, 44100, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- When To Visit: Breakfast
- What We Ordered: Mollete Mexa, Toast de Salmon Ahumado, Pan Frances
Bringing It All Together: Peligro al Fondo
More than just a business, peligro al fondo creates a fun, vibrant, safe space for members of the lgbtq+ community and its allies.
One part high-end restaurant and one part nightlife central, Peligro al Fondo manages to highlight all the great aspects of the LGBTQ+ community in Guadalajara.
Peligro al Fondo is one of the few restaurants that locals enjoy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a variety of tasty samplers and hearty, locally sourced meals. With an open ceiling design and trees literally growing inside the restaurant, it’s easy to see why this establishment attracts such a devoted following.
Come Saturday night, however, this tranquil eatery gets a little more glamorous. Each Saturday night, Peligro’s outdoor patio setting becomes a dance floor for some of the best drag queens in Guadalajara. With a rotating group of performers and constantly changing themes, even the most regular attendee is sure to see something new each time.
The drag shows at Peligro al Fondo, are a true labor of love. A source of pride for the restaurant’s owners and a passion project for the queens, there is no doubt that Peligro has gone above and beyond to create an inclusive environment.
These regular events and safe spaces are just one more reason Guadalajara is one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly travel destinations in the world .
About Peligro al Fondo
- Location: C. Miguel Lerdo de Tejada 2170, Col Americana, Americana, 44150 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- Hours: Monday-Tuesday 9am-5pm; Wednesday-Thursday 9am-9pm; Friday-Saturday 9am-11pm; Sunday 9am-8pm
- Drag Show Times: Saturdays ~9pm
Planning to catch the drag show at Peligro al Fondo? Be sure to bring some cash for tips at the end, which are necessary for the queens to be able to continue to provide these exceptional performances week after week.
More for You
The Most Popular Dessert the Year You Were Born
7 Travel Experts Share Their Favorite All-inclusive Resorts Around the World
Winter Storm Warning Snow Totals Depend On Where You Live
A new COVID variant, HV.1, is now dominant. These are its most common symptoms
Xi arrives in the US as his Chinese Dream sputters
Hagar the Horrible by Chris Browne
It's Official: This Map Shows America's Top Thanksgiving Pies in Every State
Congress just found the dumbest way to avoid a government shutdown
Supreme Court Delivers Blow to Vaccine Skeptics
Tower block at risk of collapse as residents told to evacuate immediately
IRS Increases Gift and Estate Tax Exempt Limits — Here’s How Much You Can Give Without Paying
Female pool player Lynne Pinches refuses to play transgender opponent and walks off
30 Vintage Cakes Like Grandma Used To Make
Why a Blue-Leaning Swing State Is Getting Redder
'Panicked' Russia Pulls Warships From Crimea: Report
Yoshinobu Yamamoto free agency: Ranking landing spots with Mets, Yankees, Giants eyeing Japanese ace
13 warning signs that you should avoid a hotel and stay elsewhere
GP surgery blunder led to healthy 28-year-old being given fatal AstraZeneca Covid jab
12 Fast-Food Items You Should Never Order, According to Employees
Controversial George Soros-backed Virginia prosecutor ousted from office after final votes counted