Taman Safari Bali
Please wait while loading attractions, please wait while loading packages.
- More Animals
- Jungle Hopper Legend
- Elephant Safari
- Night Safari
- Feed the Predator
- Jeep 4 x 4 safari
- Water Play & Fun Zone
- SAFARI HOTEL
- Park Activities
- Shuttle Service
- For the kids
- WEDDING & FUNCTIONS
- Safari Info
Your Safari Journey starts here. Before experiencing the adventure in our park to get close to our wildlife animals such as lions, tigers, and rhinos, please read the information below. You will find anything you need about Bali Safari Park. Explore our immersive park in our downloadable map, check out our schedules, or learn more about our attractions, activities & amenities below. Drop us a message for other inquiries!
Enjoy FREE entrance for kids under 3 years old. Guests in wheelchairs are also welcomed; Our park is wheelchair friendly. For your comfort and convenience, strollers and wheelchairs are available for daily rental. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
What kind of information do you need?
We're not just a fun day out, learn more about our educational and cultural adventure!
Discover the most unforgettable dining experience at our fine dining restaurant.
View our schedule, start planning and get exploring!
Find out how to get to Bali Safari Park.
Find out about our fascinating wildlife and attractions in our downloadable park map.
FOR THE KIDS
Get ready to play and monkey around with us!
Meet all our animals
We have hundreds of animals in our park from over 100 species, including some of the rarest and endangered.
Not only are we one of the leading wildlife conservations in Indonesia, we are devoted to caring for the animals in our own safari. We ensure the highest standards of wellbeing is given to all our animals.
Browse below to see the animals that we have given a loving home to.
The world's largest land mammals gather in groups and are led by females! It requires them to drink 150 litres of water per day to quench their thirst.
Lions are the second largest cats in the world after the tiger and can be found in Sub-Saharan Africa (West African Lion) and in western India (Asiatic Lion). They live [...]
The word rhinoceros is derived through Latin from the Ancient Greek: which is composed of rhino, "nose" and keras, "horn". There are five living species of Rhinoceros. The two African [...]
The third largest mammals on land are the hippopotamus. These animals can weigh up to 2000 kg. The common hippopotamus lives near rivers, lakes and mangrove swamps. During the day, [...]
Tigers are as majestic as they appear. The tiger is the largest member of the "big cat" species, as they can weigh up to 350kg. There are 6 subspecies of [...]
Bali Safari & Marine Park
Top ways to experience Bali Safari & Marine Park and nearby attractions
Bali Safari & Marine Park (Gianyar) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor
Taman Safari dan Bahari Bali
Taman Safari dan Bahari Bali (Gianyar, Indonesia) - Review - Tripadvisor
- (0.35 km) Rumah Luwih
- (0.33 km) Villa L'Orange Bali
- (0.32 km) Romantic beachfront resort - 2 bedroom Pool Villa
- (0.36 km) Villa Puri Nirwana by Elite Havens, 6BR, Ketewel
- (0.80 km) Mara River Safari Lodge
- (0.04 km) Dapoer Lebih
- (1.43 km) Genius Cafe Gianyar
- (1.76 km) Warong Legong
- (0.48 km) Andrawina Restaurant
- (0.71 km) Tsavo Lion Restaurant
- (0.23 km) Cucukan Bali Tour
- (0.41 km) Pantai Cucukan
- (1.45 km) Sababay Winery
- (4.11 km) Tur Bersepeda Halo Bike
- (4.34 km) Bali Golden Destination
Bali Safari & Marine Park
Table of Content:
Where is Bali Safari & Marine Park located?
Characterized by a pristine forest, Bali Safari & Marine Park is located on a 40-hectare site on a coastal road in Gianyar in the southeast of the Indonesian resort island of Bali.
The island’s capital, Denpasar, with its international airport, is just a 30-minute drive from the modern amusement park. Sanur beach resort is located 23 kilometers northeast of the zoo.
What activities are available?
Bali Safari & Marine Park is home to more than 1,000 animals from 120 species . He has made it his mission not only to recreate the animals’ habitat as faithfully as possible, but also to advocate for their protection .
In addition, this exceptional safari zoo, part of the world-renowned Taman Safari Indonesia Group, combines the unique wildlife of Indonesia and Africa with a diverse amusement and water park and cultural events .
A safari bus takes you to the Indian, Indonesian and African wildlife. This ranges from the African hippo to the tiger to the zebra. On this adventurous excursion you will also get close to endangered species such as the Sumatran elephant or the orangutan. You may find yourself in the African savannah or the Indonesian jungle.
At Bali Safari & Marine Park you can ride the gentle giants through the African bush. From high up you will have a wonderful view of the zebras, rhinos and wildebeest roaming freely. You will be accompanied by a qualified mahout.
The Bali Agung Show
An unforgettable experience awaits you at the Bali Agung Show, where more than 150 costumed Balinese musicians and dancers breathtakingly transform native tradition into a modern theatrical performance . Accompanied by a light multimedia technology with sensational sound, you will experience a spectacular dance choreography that tells the rich culture of Bali.
The Tsavo Lion Restaurant
In an African ambiance, dine in this award-winning restaurant with a view of the lion pride, separated from you only by a pane of glass.
Bali Marine Park with Fun Zone
Here everything revolves around the element of water. Bali Marine Park is located in the east of the area and combines, among other things, an exciting crocodile show and a jungle boat ride with splashing slides in the water park . This is followed by the fun zone with the rushing roller coaster.
Local rules of conduct
Pay attention to the rules of conduct that you receive on site. Do not go near free-ranging wildlife alone or without permission.
This is what you should have done at Bali Safari & Marine Park
A night safari on foot or in a mobile cage is one of the most beautiful and exciting experiences at Bali Safari & Marine Park.
The Harimau Show
In an impressive way, the Harimau Show tells the story and role of the tiger on the island of Bali and provides interesting facts about the abilities of the big cat, which range from climbing to swimming to playing.
Who is Bali Safari & Marine Park suitable for
Anyone interested in wild animals or endangered species will find what they are looking for at Bali Safari & Marine Park. Also small and big adventurers , who always wanted to go on a safari, come especially close to their dream here. Families and culture enthusiasts will love the water park and the unforgettable shows. In addition, Bali Safari & Marine Park offers unforgettable packages for wedding couples .
Info / Weblinks for further reading
For more information, check out the official Bali Safari & Marine Park website:
- Official website of the Bali Safari & Marine Park
For those interested in Bali’s culture as well as the wildlife of Asia and Africa, the Bali Safari & Marine Park is a unique zoo that presents Balinese customs in a spectacular and entertaining way, combined with lots of fun in the water park.
Jalan Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Km 19,8 Kec. Gianyar, Bali 80551 Indonesia
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +62 361 950 000
This might also interest you:
Monkey Forest in Ubud – Sacred Monkey Forest
The monkey forest in Ubud is one of the most popular destinations in Bali and certainly one of the highlights of the trip. There are also many good reasons for this. Hardly any place exudes […]
Kuta Beach Bali with children Kuta Beach is a 2.5 km long creamy sandy beach located north of Legian and south of Tuban (home to Ngurah Rai International Airport). This beach on the southwest coast […]
Temple Tirta Gangga
General and history Taman Tirta Gangga is one of many water palaces on the island of Bali. The name Taman Tirta Gangga translates as ‘Sacred Water of the Ganges’. In 1947, the Water Palace was […]
Expedia Rewards is now One Key™
Bali safari and marine park tours and activities.
- Things to do
I only need accommodations for part of my trip
Visit Bali Safari and Marine Park
Plan a trip to see bali safari and marine park.
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2023
Alaya Resort Ubud
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2023
Alila Ubud. Bali
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2023
Tours & day trips
Ubud Tour - Best of Ubud - All Inclusive
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
Bali: Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat
Individual Tour in your Chosen Route with a Private Driver and Free WiFi
Bali: Besakih Temple & Lempuyang Temple Gates of Heaven Tour
Bali: Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Bali ATV Ride - Quad Bike Adventure
Bali Instagram Tour from Your Hotel (Private & Full-day)
Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Bali BEST Things to Do Private Full-day Tour from Your Hotel
Adventure & outdoor.
Mount Batur: Private Volkswagen Jeep Volcano Safari
Ubud: Spectacular Waterfalls Tour
Ubud: Floating Breakfast, Jungle Swing & Spa Romantic Tour
Bali Swing + ATV Ride + Spa Packages
Combination ATV QUAD Bike Ride & Jungle Swing with Complimentary Lunch
Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
Bali Full-Day Sightseeing Trip with Lunch
Bali Quad Adventure with Waterfall Tour
Ayung River: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure
Sambangan Day Trip
Bali: Padangbai Blue Lagoon Beginner's Dive Experience
Full Day Manta Tour in Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan from Bali
Ubud: Cycling, Jungle Buggies, and White Water Rafting
Jungle Swing and Bali Ubud Rafting with Lunch Transport
ATV Bali (QuadBike) And White Water Rafting Adventure
Telaga Waja River Rafting and Bali ATV Ride Packages
Bali Downhill Cycling and White Water Rafting
Wildlife & nature.
Best of Central Bali: Waterfall, Elephant Cave & Rice Fields
Elephant Care Experience with Mud Bath at Bali Zoo
Bali: Leke-Leke Waterfall, Monkey Forest & Jungle Swing Tour
Ubud: Half-Day Zipline and Jungle Swing Adventure
Bali Horse Riding and Uluwatu Sunset Tour with Kecak Dance
Nusa Penida Private Tour Package All Inclusive
Bali Horse Riding and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Kintamani Volcano VW Safari Bali Tour - Volkswagen Classic Car Trip
Shows & concerts.
An Evening of Bali Traditional Dance
From Ubud: Balinese Cooking Class at an Organic Farm
Ubud: Kecak Dance and Royal Balinese Resort Dinner Ticket
Ubud Evening Tour with Legong Ramayana Show
Barong and Kris Dance All Inclusive Admission
Ubud: Romantic Barbecue Dinner by the Pool
Legong Dance Show Tickets at Ubud Palace Bali
Barong Dance Show Bali Admission Ticket
Ubud: Romantic Dinner on a Forest Tree Deck
Reviews of bali safari and marine park, 2/5 - disappointing.
expensive, not much to see.
5/5 - Excellent
Very cool place to take the family. We had our own guide and he was very kind and knowledgeable. Package was a little pricey but worth it in the end.
Popular places to visit
If a restful vacation is part of your travel plans, Keramas Beach might be the perfect place to seek out during your trip to Gianyar. You can seek out the safari tours and surfing spots in this relaxing area.
Commune with nature and explore the great outdoors at Tegenungan Waterfall during your travels in Saba. Check out the temples and top-notch restaurants in this culturally rich area.
You can enjoy a show at Bali Theatre during your trip to Gianyar. Amble within the lush forest or visit the spas in this culturally rich area.
Why not spend a carefree afternoon at Cucukan Beach during your travels in Medahan? Discover the area's restaurants or seek out the surfing spots.
Find out about the history of Medahan when you spend time at Pura Masceti. Amble within the lush forest or visit the temples in this culturally rich area.
If a restful vacation is part of your travel plans, Lebih Beach might be the perfect place to seek out during your trip to Gianyar. You can seek out the safari tours and surfing spots in this romantic area.
Best Lodging Options Near Bali Safari and Marine Park
Check availability on hotels close to bali safari and marine park.
- Vacations and getaways similar to Bali Safari and Marine Park
- Other Hotels near Bali Safari and Marine Park, Gianyar
- Hotels near popular Gianyar Attractions
- Expedia's Latest Trends
- Keramas Beach Vacations
- Lebih Beach Vacations
- Cucukan Beach Vacations
- Pura Masceti Vacations
- Sanggar Bona Alit Art Space Vacations
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall Vacations
- Masceti Beach Vacations
- Kuta Beach Vacations
- Seminyak Beach Vacations
- Sanur Beach Vacations
- Legian Beach Vacations
- Ubud Monkey Forest Vacations
- Nusa Dua Beach Vacations
- Jimbaran Beach Vacations
- Tanah Lot Temple Vacations
- Anapuri Villas
- Ubud Nyuh Bali Resort & Spa
- Maya Ubud Resort and Spa
- Sujiwa Ubud Retreat Villa
- FuramaXclusive Resort & Villas, Ubud
- Freddies Villas Ubud
- The Garcia Ubud Hotel & Resort
- The Sankara Resort by Pramana
- The Westin Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali
- The Alena Resort by Pramana
- Hotels near Bali Theatre
- Hotels near Sanur Beach
- Hotels near Ubud Monkey Forest
- Hotels near Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Hotels near Ubud Palace
- Hotels near Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Hotels near Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Hotels near Blue Lagoon Beach
- Hotels near Crystal Bay
- Hotels near Sanur Night Market
- Hotels near Matahari Terbit Beach
- Hotels near Keramas Beach
- Hotels near Tegenungan Waterfall
- Hotels near Sindhu Beach
- Hotels near Consulate General Republic Democratic Timor Leste
- Hotels near Goa Gajah
- Hotels near Mertasari Beach
Additional information about Expedia Group
- Terms & Conditions
- Services & Facilities
In Park Packages
- Breakfast with Lions
- Exhibit in Bali Safari and Marine Park
Water Play Zone
Cultural show, educational show, feed the predators, mara river safari lodge, hotel in taman safari bali.
The first African-themed hotel in Bali. This themed safari resort in Bali gives a unique holiday experience with Safari-inspired ambiance and accommodations. Located within the grounds of Taman Safari Bali , all lodges feature an open-air terrace, giving guests the opportunity to observe different animals at close range. Mara River Safari Lodge Hotel is one of the best family-friendly retreats in Bali with 45 fully-equipped rooms and overwhelming facilities that reflect the rustic charm of the African Safari.
Our Rooms & Services
Services & facilities.
SWALA DELUXE ROOM
This deluxe single room ground level retreat accommodates two people. It is enveloped by indigenous long grass and foliage to recreate the sensation of communing with nature. Swala is a unique suite for quality time out to unwind and seek personal rejuvenation of body, mind and spirit. Close to the action of the Safari Park Swala rooms are on the ground level, you will be right amongst nature!
TWIGA DELUXE ROOM
With a backdrop that exposes the raw beauty of wild animals in a rugged habitat, Twiga is an inviting retreat that evokes serenity. Uniquely accommodating two people in a your own private single room. It is an escape from everyday reality to rediscover the simple pleasures of Mother Nature. This room is located on the second floor and features a balcony, for a panoramic view overlooking unique animals roaming the park.
KIFARU FAMILY SUITE
Kifaru is a well-appointed bungalow that is ideal for a family with 2 children. It is essentially a fun setting with ethnic African touches that provides absolute comfort and convenience. The room overlooks the Kiboko Swimming Pool. These two bedrooms ensures privacy and comfort for four people.
TEMBO FAMILY SUITE
Catering exclusively for an extended family unit or a small group of friends, Tembo is a spacious bungalow characterized by a separate living & dining area. This three bedroom lodge overlooks the Kiboko Swimming Pool and accommodates up to six people!
TSAVO LION RESTAURANT
Tsavo Lion Restaurant invites you to a dining experience where you’ll have a remarkable, close encounter with the King of the jungle. Through full-length glass panels that surround the restaurant, enjoy delectable cuisine while witnessing a pride of lions going about their day.
Don’t worry about going hungry out in the wild. An array of delicious cuisine awaits at our Uma Restaurant. The all-day dining venue features an exotic African village atmosphere that offers international and Indonesian-Asian specialties prepared fresh from a selection of open-concept counters.
Nkuchiro restaurant is a unique dining experience that offers afternoon high tea, private breakfast with giraffes, BBQ dinner and lunch. The restaurant is set in an African-themed ambience, with close encounters with wildlife.
- Return airport transfer is available upon request
- Welcome drink and cool towel on arrival
- Fruit basket in each lodge
- Kiboko pool & café
- Tsavo Lion Restaurant
- Uma Restaurant
- Tsim-Bar & lounge
- Nkuchiro BBQ Grill
- Air conditioning
- Digital safety deposit box
- IDD telephone
- WiFi broadband internet access
SPA & BEAUTY
On a tranquil and unique setting between both African savannah and pool-side, Spa & Beauty is an inviting respite of relaxing sanctuaries and alcoves complimented by a soothing ambiance to enhance your sensory experience.
3 Days 2 Nights Special from Mara River Safari Lodge
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with Mara River Safari Lodge. Our safari package offers a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with incredible wildlife, including lions, zebras, and elephants. Stay in our luxurious lodge and enjoy thrilling activities such as night safaris and fire dances.
Experience the ultimate adventure with our Safari Package at Mara River Safari Lodge! Get up close with exotic animals, dine in the wild and stay in luxurious accommodations. Book now for a once-in-a-lifetime journey!
Booking benefits with Mara River Safari Lodge & Taman Safari Bali
PARK ADMISSION INCLUDED
Your reservation at Mara River Safari Lodge includes complimentary access to Taman Safari Bali.
Airport transfers to and from the hotel in Gianyar are available upon request. (*Charge apply)
BREAKFAST WITH THE LIONS
A dining experience you won’t find anywhere else in Bali, enjoy breakfast at the Tsavo Lion Restaurant.
UNIQUE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE
Experience an opportunity in Bali where families of all sizes are welcome to explore wildlife in their natural habitat.
BALI AGUNG SHOW
The Bali Agung Show is an award-winning theatrical performance showcasing the rich culture of Bali, experience traditional dances & modern stage setups. (*Charge apply)
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
With one of the world’s most mesmerizing cultural backgrounds and over 1000 animals, you & your family will experience a getaway like no other at Mara River Safari Lodge & Taman Safari Bali.
Photos and Videos
Things to do.
Boasting a lovely view of Mount Agung in the distance, the property is embraced by pristine nature and rare tranquility. Adventurous travelers will have great fun watching and even feeding the wild animals from their own balcony. Leisure travelers may want to explore the traditional Balinese architecture on the premise or lounge around the Kiboko Pool.
Lists of our features
Exhibit Taman Safari Bali
- Social Media
Exploring Gianyar - Guide to Gianyar, Bali
This page may contain compensated links. Please read the disclaimer for more info.
Stretching from the southeast coastline to central Bali, the Gianyar regency incorporates the city of Gianyar and the cultural hub of Ubud. But as Ubud deserves a guide to itself , we’ll focus on the other highlights of Gianyar here.
With less tourist infrastructure than vacation hotspots like Seminyak or Canggu , rural Gianyar has a more authentically Balinese ambience. Black sand beaches fringe the coast and traditional markets, rice terraces, and rainforest await inland.
Attractions are spread across the regency, and include temples , wildlife parks, and waterfalls . And everything is easily reachable from within the region or as day trips from Ubud or Sanur.
Where to Stay in Gianyar , Bali
Accommodation within the regency spans chic ocean-view villas to luxury treehouses in the jungle .
Five-star resorts are clustered on the Keramas coastline and in the wild forests to the north of Ubud. If beautiful interior design is your thing, there are some truly unique accommodations here. Eco-friendly bamboo stays, boutique hotels designed by renowned creatives, and luxe suites overlooking the river gorge are all possible.
If you’re staying outside of Ubud, we recommend hiring a car and driver (or a scooter) to explore the area.
Luxury Hotels in Gianyar
Tanah Gajah, a Resort by Hadiprana
Ubud Nyuh Bali Resort & Spa
Majapahit Beach Villas
Sanctoo Suites & Villas
Mid-Range Hotels in Gianyar
Agrapana Beach Villa
The Mudru Resort by Prasi
Budget Stays in Gianyar
Bumi Ubud Resort
Keramas Sacred River Resort & Retreat
Puri Saron Hotel Madangan - Gianyar
Know Where to Go for Food and Drinks in Gianyar
Eating in rural Gianyar generally means traditional Balinese fare.
Family-run warung (simple eateries) and restaurants overlooking the rice paddies are common. And as long as you can stomach the spice, this is a great place to get to grips with the local cuisine.
You can have breakfast on ayam bubur (rice porridge with chicken and curry sauce) and pig out with nasi campur (rice with assorted vegetable and meat sides) for lunch.
If you’d rather stick to western fare, try one of the hotel restaurants or a beach club on the coast.
Or, if all else fails, head into Ubud where world-class dining, vegan eateries, and stone-baked pizzas await.
Gianyar on Our Blog
Wanderlust Tips Presented the Dazzling Best Hotels & Resorts Awards 2023
Gut Instinct: Why Every Adventurer Needs Travelan in Their Bag!
Discover your Perfect Bali Getaway with Villa Finder
Sensatia Botanicals Launches a New Eyelash and Eyebrow Care Product
Things to do in gianyar.
Cultural sights and attractions are speckled across the region.
Bali Zoo, Bali Safari Park, and Bali Bird Park are all situated within the region, and make for great family days out. Bali Safari houses accommodation and restaurants too, with elephant back rides and African-style safaris to see zebras, lions, tigers, rhinos, and more.
To the north of the regency lie the picturesque rice terraces of Tegallalang and the ancient temples of Tampaksiring. Getting a Balinese water blessing, known as melukat, is one of the highlights of a visit to Tampaksiring’s Tirta Empul water temple. Further south in Batuan, you can tour the impressive village temple and see Batuan’s artists creating the intricate paintings that have made the town famous.
Or, if surfing’s your sport, head to the Keramas coast where pros battle the heavy reef breaks at international surf comps every year.
Tours and Activities in Gianyar
Bali buddies bali itinerary planner, when in bali i want to see temples beaches waterfalls.
Beaches, waterfalls, temples, cultural sites, water activities, and so much more….
Where to stay with a group of friends? What activities to do with kids? Where to find the best spas?
Our Bali Itinerary Planner answers all your questions.
- Looking for the best flight deals to Bali? Compare prices on Skyscanner
- Need accommodation in one of Bali’s top hotels or resorts? Visit Klook.com
- If you prefer alternative accommodation, check out Bali’s stunning treehouses .
- Want to explore Bali on a bike? Rent a bike via Bikago.
- Accidents do happen. In case they happen to you, make sure you have a travel insurance. We recommend Cover-More Travel Insurance .
- Arrive without any hassle, book the Airport VIP Fast Track service and your airport transfer in advance.
- Download the Grab app . It's your reliable app for transportation, food delivery, and more.
- Book your tours and activities prior to departure with Klook
- Need to transfer money without the huge fees then check out Wise .
- Always connected to WiFi? Buy a Skyroam hotspot.
- Ensure your devices are secure with a VPN .
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
- Gianyar Tourism
- Gianyar Hotels
- Gianyar Bed and Breakfast
- Gianyar Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Gianyar
- Gianyar Restaurants
- Things to Do in Gianyar
- Gianyar Travel Forum
- Gianyar Photos
- Gianyar Map
- All Gianyar Hotels
- Gianyar Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Gianyar
- Gianyar Motels
- Gianyar Campgrounds
- Gianyar Hostels
- Gianyar Family Hotels
- Gianyar Business Hotels
- Gianyar Beach Hotels
- Gianyar Luxury Hotels
- Gianyar Spa Resorts
- Romantic Hotels in Gianyar
- Gianyar Resorts
- 4-Star Hotels in Gianyar
- 3-Star Hotels in Gianyar
- 5-Star Hotels in Gianyar
- OYO Hotels in Gianyar
- RedDoorz Hotels in Gianyar
- Gianyar Hotels with Free Parking
- Gianyar Hotels with Pools
- Beach Resorts in Gianyar
- Family Resorts in Gianyar
- Jungle Resorts in Gianyar
- Gianyar Pet Friendly Campgrounds
- Gianyar Beach Spa Resorts
Hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Hotels near Bali Bird Park
- Hotels near Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- Hotels near Kemenuh Butterfly Park
- Hotels near Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Hotels near Taman Nusa
- Hotels near Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Hotels near Balitri - Swim / Bike / Run Private Tour and Tailored Training in Bali
- Hotels near Cantik Agriculture
- Hotels near Taro Village Experience
- Resorts near Bali Bird Park
- Resorts near Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Motels near Bali Bird Park
- Motels near Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Hotels near Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)
- Hotels near Sawan Airport (RZS)
- Motels near Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)
- Hotels near Universitas Ngurah Rai
- Hotels near Universitas Mahasaraswati
- Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
- Hilton Amsterdam
- Nestor Hotel
- The Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Tulemar Resort
- Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa
- TRS Yucatan Hotel
- Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection
- Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok
- the Alloy King of Prussia - a DoubleTree by Hilton
- DuSai Resort & Spa
- Sylvia Hotel
- Mayhill Hotel
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
- Things to Do
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
THE 10 CLOSEST Hotels to Bali Safari & Marine Park, Gianyar
- Gianyar Regency
- Gianyar Hotels
- Hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park
- 50 mi from Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Visit hotel website
Hotels Near Bali Safari & Marine Park information
- Do any hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have a pool? Popular hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar that have a pool include: Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- What are the best hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar? Some of the best hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar are: Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar offer a gym? A gym is available to guests at the following hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar: Komaneka at Keramas Beach - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have rooms with a private balcony? A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar: Desa Swan Villas & Spa - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have rooms with great views? These hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have great views and are well-liked by travelers: Komaneka at Keramas Beach - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar are romantic? These hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have been described as romantic by other travelers: Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar offer an adult pool? Travelers enjoyed the adult pool at these hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar: Desa Swan Villas & Spa - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Swan Paradise A Pramana Experience - Traveler rating: 5.0/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar are good for families? Families traveling in Gianyar enjoyed their stay at the following hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park: Rumah Luwih - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Mara River Safari Lodge - Traveler rating: 4.5/5
- Which hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar allow pets? These hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar generally allow pets: Arya Arkananta Resort & Spa - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 Amandari - Traveler rating: 4.5/5 Pertiwi Bisma 2 - Traveler rating: 4.0/5 It is always best to call ahead and confirm specific pet policies before your stay.
- Do any hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar have a swim-up bar? A swim-up bar is available at the following hotels near Bali Safari & Marine Park in Gianyar: Kuwarasan A Pramana Experience Ubud - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 The Ubud Village Resort & Spa - Traveler rating: 5.0/5 Viceroy Bali - Traveler rating: 5.0/5
Taman Safari Bali
Mohon tunggu, sedang memuat atraksi, mohon tunggu, sedang memuat paket.